Premier League Thread 2016/17 V84: Santa WEO has come to visit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea, PTSD gonna need to refer to their North American branch for this one @xtramob

No idea, PTSD gonna need to refer to their North American branch for this one @xtramob

Left LA for Tijuana for a pay upgrade and make room for Gerrards lol

Solid playmaker in a central midfield role.
A but under sized so he's no Boist but great tackler and defender

7q_6hxSD_400x400.jpg

GET INNNN

BOISTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Not sure if Santa @EOW or @blokeybloke's surprise appearance are the highlights of the Prem Fred Christmas Eve.

I'll probably take Santa over Blokey simply because Blokey was just saying hi and not really going on an endless 500 word tirade of criticism of something we most likely don't even care about.

Not sure if Santa @EOW or @blokeybloke's surprise appearance are the highlights of the Prem Fred Christmas Eve.

I'll probably take Santa over Blokey simply because Blokey was just saying hi and not really going on an endless 500 word tirade of criticism of something we most likely don't even care about.
It's xmas be jolly towards blokey

@Tules, I need you rooting bigly for Drew Brees, TY Hilton, Antonio Brown, Dez Bryant, and Demaryius Thomas.

My 12-1 season needs some motivation as we near the finish line. <cheer>

Left LA for Tijuana for a pay upgrade and make room for Gerrards lol

Solid playmaker in a central midfield role.
A but under sized so he's no Boist but great tackler and defender

Great window so far then. They also just signed this guy http://www.futhead.com/17/players/51445/nemanja-nikolic/
Polish league POTY last year, lead league in goals and leading this year too. Last game for them a few days ago he scored a hat trick and got on TOTW. Scored vs Dortmund in CL in that game where like 29 goals were scored too

Unlike him though Juninho isn't a DP signing, which means they have 1 more spot for a big signing...

Cain said he would still fight, they're probably mad because he openly admitted that pots was helping him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back