Premier League Thread 2016/17 V82: Winter Break Is Coming Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alba is a pace merchant rat.

The One True LB

57598_14_201371918348971.jpg

lol at his hair back then

Last edited:
I fully understand that having a winter break like they do abroad, would be beneficial for the players in England. However having a full fixture list on Boxing day is not only tradition, it's fucking awesome!

I for one will be sad if this particular fixture day becomes extinct.

Stuffed after too much turkey? hungover from Christmas yet still drinking? just sit yourself down on the couch and enjoy the football!

I also love how in the weeks leading up to Christmas you get a rash of players committing fouls in order to get banned for the Christmas period

Mascots for everyone! Bless, bless everywhere.

It warms my heart that Tojo has been crafting more and more prem fred OP's recently. Not only is he a top poster but he is a generous and giving fred maker. If he is this throrough in the bedroom then the ladies are very lucky indeed! TojoBless.

--

@Tules LOL at the av. Whoever that manlet is he needs to eat more, imo.

@Da Speeit Sergi wins the ManBae-Off hands down. Great hair, luffly eyes, the sweetest looking dog ever and a beautiful lady friend.

This makes me feel old!

What a Lad!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all of you.
Jagr is now tied with Messier in all time nhl points (2nd place overall). How is the dude still playing? Hmm Vitor trains in Florida no :D?

I fully understand that having a winter break like they do abroad, would be beneficial for the players in England. However having a full fixture list on Boxing day is not only tradition, it's fucking awesome!

I for one will be sad if this particular fixture day becomes extinct.

Stuffed after too much turkey? hungover from Christmas yet still drinking? just sit yourself down on the couch and enjoy the football!

I also love how in the weeks leading up to Christmas you get a rash of players committing fouls in order to get banned for the Christmas period

Nice copy pasta, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back