• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Premier League Thread 2016/17 v142: Judas is still number 1 . . .

Do you think United can win the Europa league?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right lads, I'm away from my computer at the moment and making a decent thread from my phone is a task. Now I know nobody wants to make a new thread (hence us being 5 pages over already). So what I'm going to do is controversial, I will lock and unsticky this thread in 20 minutes. If a new thread is not ready by then, we all go in limbo until the new thread is made.

20 minutes starting in . . . 3 . . . 2 . . . . 1
I'll step up

He took this site way too seriously and fucked a ton of stuff up but he was actually cool off the board when he was acting normal. I shot the shit with him a lot.

I'll toss in a funny story on him. When all that shit went down he IP banned me because he thought i was the person who gave his info out (as funny as that initial videos were and the chalk outline that got put around him I legit had no role in it despite so many people giving me credit for it) @Fawlty @Spliff and Tard put that work in. Anyways, I was at a strip club with Edgerrin James and @Tachy called me to tell me what was happening here. I had to get up and walk into the bathroom lol to hear my phone. Next day I was unbanned and that was the beginning of the end. He lost his shit initially but I ended up talking with him after that and he was cool. He knows he fucked up.

lol, you were fucking wasted
Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back