Premier League Thread 18/19 v65: Happy Birthday Frenz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that highly. Made a post some time ago about him, iirc you even liked that post :p
This.

Ever since he did this I never rated him. Pace merchant and mental midget. I thought Germany would struggle at the WC because I didn't believe in him and it came true.

This weekend gonna be so lit.

NFL Conference Championships
Arsenal-Chelsea
Real Madrid-Sevilla
Lakers-Rockets
UFC
Punisher S2
hopefully DBS:Broly Monday

My body is so fucking ready.

:meow:
Barcelona will not be expelled from Copa Del Rey as Levante lodged their complaint past the 48 hours deadline.
renderTimingPixel.png

This.

Ever since he did this I never rated him. Pace merchant and mental midget. I thought Germany would struggle at the WC because I didn't believe in him and it came true.

lol

He is also not good against defenses that try to stay back, his technique isn't all that good so he struggles in tight spaces. He has good finishing, good pace and great diving skills tho.

Barcelona will not be expelled from Copa Del Rey as Levante lodged their complaint past the 48 hours deadline.
renderTimingPixel.png
Even if they did in the 48 hours we were within the rules. They changed them 2 years ago.

Chumi did his best to have us knocked out though. :rolleyes:

Too bad the two best teams remaining in the CDR have to face off in the 1/8rs with Sevilla-Barca matched up.

Even if they did in the 48 hours we were within the rules. They changed them 2 years ago.

Chumi did his best to have us knocked out though. :rolleyes:

Too bad the two best teams remaining in the CDR have to face off in the 1/8rs with Sevilla-Barca matched up.
Had this been Real, certain someone would have ranted on about Franco's ghost for months. If you wonder who i am talking about well lets just say he is no Luka Modric.

Had this been Real, certain someone would have ranted on about Franco's ghost for months. If you wonder who i am talking about well lets just say he is no Luka Modric.
Bitch shut the fuck up

<{1-11}>

So... you don't approve of my thread?

Does anybody else get birthday threads?

I'm actually fine with it. Bint has me on ignore currently because she got absolutely mugged off by me and Spurs. She can eat shit at the moment.

he won't make the Newcastle game but will be ready for Arsenal

sign da ting

@xtramob

the crew signed some guy named robinho but its not that robinho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back