Premier League Thread 18/19 v65: Happy Birthday Frenz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to inject lidocaine up his fake dick

He basically got out a model between his legs lol

That call and another before that where ZuGOAT knocked the ball off of a Blunder player but they called it Blunder ball and they scored an AND 1. Those plays go against us and we still pull it off. Big win considering all the circumstances, might be the best win all season after beating the Dubs on Christmas.

Loved the effort tonight.
Lmao o man that one was fucking terrible so zubac can somehow swipe a ball down and send it flying the other way.

Zu can be a fucking beast when he wants, McGee form has suffered the most since LeBron gone down.

takin half of my beer cans

got a 5k tomorrow morning lol

You seen any of that Titans show? I was sceptical, but after a few of my trusted bros recommending it, I gave it a go and it's pretty good. Action is good, it's violent, dark and the story's pretty interesting.
Yeah I mentioned it to you like a month ago, it's pretty good.

Fully expecting to let my parkrun friend down tomorrow morning

Its being reported tonight that Trump ordered his attorney to lie to Congress. And that Mueller has corroborated sources from emails, texts, documents & Trump Org employees. Not just Cohen.

If accurate, that is suborning perjury. That is also obstruction of justice, buy his own Atty General's definition. Who is on video saying it is to congress a cpl of days ago.

Nixon was impeached for doing this very same thing. Not that this current spineless bunch of republicans gaf.
Nixon never got impeached. Clinton was, though, but lucky for him the Democrats dont really care about obstruction of justice or perjury when one of their own is in the White House.

Anyways, back to footy.

<Lmaoo>

Last edited:
Gotta add Chappelle to that list, bro.

For real though, Bill Burr's last stand up was so average. It has to be the pdocast drying him out. I'm hoping that his next special is great. Having a kid now, there must be so much new material.
Yeah. He's always sold out wherever he goes though.

Nixon never got impeached. Clinton was, though, but lucky for him the Democrats dont really care about obstruction of justice or perjury when one of their own is in the White House.

Anyways, back to footy.

<Lmaoo>

Cuz he resigned.

Cuz he resigned.
Yep. Was pretty much a certainty with both bodies being controlled by Democrats.

Back to footy again...

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back