Premier League Thread 18/19 v64: Aubawhere? Shackled by Ogbonna Edition

Who gets relegated edition?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

It took me a couple of replays to figure out which team was attacking.

Someone at work is conspiring to get me fired and in the process has given me grounds to sue the living the fuck out of them.

Shit is just boring at this point

Someone at work is conspiring to get me fired and in the process has given me grounds to sue the living the fuck out of them.

Shit is just boring at this point

Chin them!

@frenz

65706263.jpg

Thanks for making me laugh all the time.

Thanks for the random hilarious twitter posts.

Thanks for the music recommendations.

Thanks for saying it as it is to me.

Thanks for being the person I admit my food binges to hahaa

Eat everything in sight today.

You deserve it.

Treat this upcoming year like Big Show treated Rey Mysterio in this gif:

tumblr_n28jwmUttq1rfw7flo1_400.gif

Chin them!
This girl whose job i essentially took said i hit her a couple weeks ago and has been cornering female employees to say i hit them and go to the owner. The owner and these employees have both come to me about it. She’s fucking insane.

This girl whose job i essentially took said i hit her a couple weeks ago and has been cornering female employees to say i hit them and go to the owner. The owner and these employees have both come to me about it. She’s fucking insane.

You should get ahead of it and lodge a complaint. Or get testimony from other people saying this never happened.

Happy Birthday, don't feel bad that you're almost closer to 40 than to 30 <{1-7}>

we're being linked to Ham-ez Rodrigues this morning lmao

someone end this banter era ffs

someone shit in kroenke's mouth

You should get ahead of it and lodge a complaint. Or get testimony from other people saying this never happened.
Oh she fucked up trying to “recruit” others.
She’s a broad built lesbian working in a mexican kitchen; we were bantering about hockey weeks ago and while she was washing her hands, in front of the office, on camera, in front of others, i pushed into her back with my elbow; this is not out of the norm in a kitchen where we harrass one another constantly but within bounds. Only after she heard someone say i think she’s lazy (i do) weeks later it becomes “he hit me”. She’s also made physical contact with me for weeks now, slapping hands, elbows, etc. i made sure this stupid bitch did so on camera this evening.

Its just disgusting man. People can’t handle me telling them what to do so its always some extreme shit. They also know i train quite a lot and try to say i hit them, it fucking baffles me. Pretty done with this company tbh man. I dont like playing this card but my ethnicity is 100% a factor.

Idk what she’s playing at man. Those are serious accusations and defamation if she’s going around telling people im going around smacking women in the workplace. Shit i got jumped a couple months ago and couldnt stand to really swing on those guys let alone a woman...at work...in front of people

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back