• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked Premier League Fred 2022/23 V18: Dyche Edition

Will Dyche keep Everton up?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
off course there is lot worse thing being said in football then somebody saying you are monkey. and i do not really care or want blacks to tell me "this is everybody problem"it is not and i do not want to be dragged into it or care about it like they are trying to do with slogans. i want to watch football not listen to blacks what they think should happen. people are being insulted in football on base of race religion ethnicity and other things and people just shrug it and move on because they will stop with blacks it is like they want to be happening that is why they talk about it constantly and also media just flat out refuse to give same outrage for anybody other then blacks who are insulted and make it like normal thing so lets make media make black insults normal thing to

mandem just outed himself by saying throwing bananas at players of color is acceptable bc far worse is done to other people and no one bats an eye

<TheWire1>

so you think blacks are more special then everybody else good to know lol. so you wonder why they are the ones mostly targeted lol but fans obviously do not so they absute them as much as everybody else that media never talks about

you're talking out of your bum fam

they've won ZERO Premyeeer leagues

If you say that Tottenham captured 0 season titles in Premier League, THEN you also have to say that Arsenal FC captured 3 season titles (and only 3 season titles) in Premier League.

Yes, I realize that Arsenal FC are currently in 1st Place in Premier League. Yes, I realize that Manchester City are extremely close to them and they're in 2nd Place.

@Carl Drogo

If you say that Tottenham captured 0 season titles in Premier League, THEN you also have to say that Arsenal FC captured 3 season titles (and only 3 season titles) in Premier League.

Yes, I realize that Arsenal FC are currently in 1st Place in Premier League. Yes, I realize that Manchester City are extremely close to them and they're in 2nd Place.

@Carl Drogo
I hate teams like Chelsea and Liverpool more.

All Arsenal fans have always just seen tottenham as a shit team nearby. we've never really been bothered by them... coz they're shit!

Rashford doubtful would be a huge blow for us, Toon are still defensively solid even without Pope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back