Premier League 2024/25 Thread - v1 - Someone make the new Fred and happy birthday BroRogan & Drogoes Edition

And Haaland is historic again. Slovenia and Melania Trump should be ashamed about the team's performance. Turns out to be an easy victory for my boys for once.

You've been working too much lately, blud. I miss the random beatdown, kittes and shitpost tweets in the middle of the day.

What happened to the "take two of these, and call me in the morning"?
You’re telling me mate. Not enjoying it. Just treated like a liability sponge. Every little shit I’m expected to do because everyone else is incompetent. Then you see how the government is actively trying to get rid of us with quacks and how much we put into it. The higher pay isn’t even any good here as you just get taxed up to your balls. Job is great when you’re not being worked like a prick and doing the job of 3 people. Nothing better. But otherwise I Cba. I’m tired Robbie

And Haaland is historic again. Slovenia and Melania Trump should be ashamed about the team's performance. Turns out to be an easy victory for my boys for once.
She left Slovenia when she was 16-17 (1986-87). While it was still Yugoslavia. I doubt she identifies with Slovenia very much. Apparently she very rarely visits as well.

756142_1.jpg

Congrats on the win though! 🇳🇴 Denmark, Norway and Sweden are all top of their groups.

Jesus Christ it's 0 - 2.

<Prem973>

Carsley OUT! :mad:

Edit: False alarm, cancelled by VAR. Two lucky escapes for England now.

She left Slovenia when she was 16-17 (1986-87). While it was still Yugoslavia. I doubt she identifies with Slovenia very much. Apparently she very rarely visits as well.

756142_1.jpg

Congrats on the win though! 🇳🇴 Denmark, Norway and Sweden are all top of their groups.
Thanks. I got my wish. A seemingly easy win at home. I know I've been hard on the boys. Was hoping for a two-foot tackle on haaland too, but I digress.

Fuck Sweden and Denmark though

I never subscribed in the first place

stop pushing shit music and ugly bitches on me.

talking of ugly bitches, how are you?
Oh no :(

Tired. Exhausted. Not hungry though. Man just ate at bossmans like a king. You??

im good matey, just stolling through life

sorry to hear you're run down, rest up when you get the chance
Weoweoweo bless!

I’ll be okay pal. If I wasn’t keeping myself busy, doing fuck all would also drive me wacko lol. We’re just in a simulation innit. Trying to not take any of it too seriously as it’s just not worth it. Prem Fred, choons, my cat, The Arsenal, seeing swissbae/whatever bint I’m seeing lol are the more important tings in life

Back