Premier League 2024/25 Thread - v1 - Someone make the new Fred and happy birthday BroRogan & Drogoes Edition

manutd-mufc-ggmu-roy-keane-Ih60vmz8zr0Soyr56H
Ih60vmz8zr0Soyr56H
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Yeah, he's fucking gash - I honestly don't understand what the need was for this signing. A striker who doesn't score, to add to our other forwards who don't score enough goals. Fuck sake.

Chore watching that game yesterday. So fucking negative and boring, what INEOS see in this situation is beyond me. We're resigning ourselves to finishing 7th-10th again. It's unbelievable.

Yeah, he's fucking gash - I honestly don't understand what the need was for this signing. A striker who doesn't score, to add to our other forwards who don't score enough goals. Fuck sake.

Chore watching that game yesterday. So fucking negative and boring, what INEOS see in this situation is beyond me. We're resigning ourselves to finishing 7th-10th again. It's unbelievable.

The guy who is behind Depay and Weghorst in the pecking order, isn’t a game changer?

Colour me shocked.

Ugarte unwanted at PSG. De Ligt and Mazraoui unwanted at Bayern. Adding 7/10 players to a 7/10 squad (being generous) does not improve it?

Colour me shocked.

The guy who is behind Depay and Weghorst in the pecking order, isn’t a game changer?

Colour me shocked.

Ugarte unwanted at PSG. De Ligt and Mazraoui unwanted at Bayern. Adding 7/10 players to a 7/10 squad (being generous) does not improve it?

Colour me shocked.

It's fucking mega infuriating that we're almost worse than we were last season. This fucker has got to go, he is steering us nowhere.

The PL brought in unlawful rules to hold us back :mad: those rules were a direct response to our takeover :mad:

Man City are claiming damages over this, and if the rumours are true that they shot down some of the sponsorship deals we tried to get approved, we could too.

JZkFny7.jpg

R6vpjn5.jpg

Next Permanent Manchester United Manager

Ruud Van Nistelroy 2/1
Thomas Tuchel 3/1
Gareth Southgate 4/1
Kieran McKenna 9/1
Graham Potter 12/1

Michael Carrick 12/1
Massimiliano Allegri 14/1
Marco Silva 16/1
Roberto De Zerbi 16/1