Premier League 2024/25 Thread - v1 - Someone make the new Fred and happy birthday BroRogan & Drogoes Edition

I might actually go to Ukraine..
I will how ever meeting a few officials from Ukraine in a few weeks.

And yes I lived in Finland
Missä?

/

@Chules @Possum Jenkins @Jonathan Utah @Deffid

:rolleyes:😶

IMG-20241004-WA0019.jpg

The reunion seems to have been way more popular than they anticipated! They're just selling everything out immediately for high prices, including extra dates. Wonder what's next.

Everyone seems to be rich af ITT. :eek:

How come you didn't click DE 🇩🇪 though?

/

Ok joining Everton - Newcastle at 36'. Still 0 - 0. Let's go! 👊

Missä?

/

@Chules @Possum Jenkins @Jonathan Utah @Deffid

:rolleyes:😶

IMG-20241004-WA0019.jpg

The reunion seems to have been way more popular than they anticipated! They're just selling everything out immediately for high prices, including extra dates. Wonder what's next.

/

Ok joining Everton - Newcastle at 36'. Still 0 - 0. Let's go! 👊

outside Helsinki

Ticketmaster.com didn't work on the App here. Had to do it old school via Notebook/Browser. At least your account can be connected with all the TM sites so you don't have to register or enter your details again.

Australia (and Asia?) dates should be announced next week. From what I hear via my sources Europe summer '26 is on too. Pretty wild all this even for a lifelong die hard fan I didn't expect so much hype around this - Tremendous! Amazon probably doing a documentary of that tour and also gonna broadcast one of the shows rumours saying.

Ticketmaster.com didn't work on the App here. Had to do it old school via Notebook/Browser. At least your account can be connected with all the TM sites so you don't have to register or enter your details again.

Australia (and Asia?) dates should be announced next week. From what I hear via my sources Europe summer '26 is on too. Pretty wild all this even for a lifelong die hard fan I didn't expect so much hype around this - Tremendous! Amazon probably doing a documentary of that tour and also gonna broadcast one of the shows rumours saying.
That’s class mate. So happy you’re able to go!

Back