• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Premier League 2018-19 v53 : Torreira dah Gawd Edition

Have you watched the Randy Couture video?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No I don’t lol I don’t even have a tv licence

peak lol

i dont have a tv at my place now

it'll probably be way easier to stream either way

i had a powerpoint presentation today

i was waving at the start at the people in the room when I was like "My name is chules"

and they started larfing and one person said im very cheerful

lol

im a cutie

"I don’t know how we are going to play vs. Southampton, but we have players. Stephan played at CB (v Huddersfield) & had a good performance in Manchester with good commitment. Koscielny is also coming back, Monreal too. We’ll have players.”

- Unai Emery on defensive issues

im avaialble boss

jus gimme a 3 piece meal after the game

Thursday! In the Vietnamese place getting my nails done lol

omgggg! :D

What u gonna wear?!

everyones breaking off in a week for me. gonna try and get proper pissed with agenda bestie once before she goes back home.

might finally dye my hair after this break too

@Rawex @Kadafi

Zidane poses with his World Cup winners for reunion dinner (but how many French heroes do you recognise 20 years on?)

They were a team blessed with a sprinkling of magic dust who triumphantly lifted the World Cup in front of their fellow countrymen. France swept to victory in the 1998 World Cup they hosted, destroying a much-fancied Brazil team 3-0 in the final to win the tournament for the first time ever. Zinedine Zidane was the undoubted star of that side, scoring twice in the final, and he has shared an intimate picture of some of that 1998 vintage enjoying a reunion dinner.

c'mon buddy, rivalry aside, are you really saying Bayern are a lesser club than Barca ? <23>
I don't consider them to be on the same level, but Buyern is very close, I will admit that. ;)

I don't consider them to be on the same level, but Buyern is very close, I will admit that. ;)
it would seem we're trying our best not to be included in these type of discussions, but for me its

Real

Barca, Bayern, United

Juve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back