• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Premier League 2018-19 v52 : Jose Maureen vs A Brick Wall Edition

Could you beat up José Mário dos Santos Mourinho Félix in a fight?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nowhere Fast how u been you deviant

why you been so MIA lately?

you fully over your virus?

swimming??

what choons you been listening to?

you been exercising?

getting that protein IN?

update me fam

Just bought sister fett a plane ticket to surprise baby sister fett for her baby shower. Oof

amusing to me that men find solace in putting down other women who aren't stereotypically beautiful.
You're so full of it sometimes, i love it lol

omg

a CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!
Yeah. Mrs fett is less than excited, sister fett is the oldest of the sisters and i am apparently the only person who doesnt get mad at her. She's a bit abrasive and mean at times.

@Nowhere Fast how u been you deviant

why you been so MIA lately?

you fully over your virus?

swimming??

what choons you been listening to?

you been exercising?

getting that protein IN?

update me fam

I ate a chocolate yule log...does that count as getting protein in? lel.

I'm alright, bit up an down innnit. Not been good with the excercising for a while but ah well.

Been listening to Anderson Paak's new record which is pretty good. This probs my fav track, the outro is very relaxing.

Yeah. Mrs fett is less than excited, sister fett is the oldest of the sisters and i am apparently the only person who doesnt get mad at her. She's a bit abrasive and mean at times.

does she eat all the food?!

I ate a chocolate yule log...does that count as getting protein in? lel.

I'm alright, bit up an down innnit. Not been good with the excercising for a while but ah well.

Been listening to Anderson Paak's new record which is pretty good. This probs my fav track, the outro is very relaxing.

fam, you need to start getting dat protein IN!

If you're ever round London, PM me and I'll give you some kg bags of protein. They're usually like £15 a bag.

I bought a fair bit on discount and it's just sitting in my room.

Fair dos pal, it happens innit. We go again and everything. If you need some exercise motivations, print off my fotoes and stick it on your fridge. Maybe on the wall beside your bed. Think "I can't let Chules down, I gotta go exercisings" innit.

Will listen now. Headphones ON.

@Nowhere Fast

im sleeping

goodnight

good to see you again

you're awesome

pls log in more frequently. i love u

xoxxoxo

print off my fotoes and stick it on your fridge. Maybe on the wall beside your bed. Think "I can't let Chules down, I gotta go exercisings" innit.

<WellThere>

Dunno why I didn't fink of this sooner.

about to go and I went on spotify wrapped

@UVee @Carl Drogo @Rebelfett @frenz

my top artist of 2018 was Chvrches lol, out of everyone.

EjrmoHj.jpg

#Girlybandsbless

about to go and I went on spotify wrapped

@UVee @Carl Drogo @Rebelfett @frenz

my top artist of 2018 was Chvrches lol, out of everyone.

EjrmoHj.jpg

#Girlybandsbless

Chvrches are a synth-pop band from Glasgow, Scotland, formed in September 2011. The band consists of Lauren Mayberry, Iain Cook and Martin Doherty. Mostly deriving from the synthpop genre, Chvrches also incorporate indietronica, indie pop, and electronic dance into their sound.

Origin: Glasgow (2011)
Members: Lauren Mayberry, Martin Doherty, Iain Cook
Genres: Synth-pop, Indie rock, Indie pop

a59d6bfd-5fce-48fd-814e-9f400c197d57-2060x1236.jpeg

@Carl Drogo @UVee @Rebelfett

Two new white belts last night. Spazzy to the max.
Tried to do the cool control thing, then got body slammed...

heel hooks bababbbbbbyyyy
I wasn’t ignoring you earlier with this post I needed to actually sit down and figure out how to articulate this:
Usually when I roll with the spaz machines and they start slamming I go full guard with an over hook and go super tight so when they try to slam they tire out cuz I’m like a sandbag on their chest. Or I start doing hard double under passing in slow motion. They usually chill after about 2 minutes of that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back