Premier League 2018-19 v49: Top 6

Will Man U finish top 6?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It always is. My grandmother lost her first husband on an accident on a construction site, dont know what kind but he didnt make it to next day, all i know. This time it was cancer, been few months (or maybe up to 9 months-a year when they knew it will end like this).

To make things even worse, my mother and uncle were 1 year and 3 year old when their dad died. The mental strenght my grandmam has is something i respect so much. (furthermore if we went to a tennis court right now, i would have a zero chance of winning even single game/set against her. Keep in mind i done tennis myself, went to army mechanized infantry unit and done martials for almost a decade. I am 33 right now so very much a fit man in my prime).
Just feel so useless right now, angry at myself as dumb as it sounds.
Try not to beat yourself up about it, nothing you can do but be there to be supportive and a shoulder to lean on if she wants it.

Bring her a casserole too

It always is. My grandmother lost her first husband on an accident on a construction site, dont know what kind but he didnt make it to next day, all i know. This time it was cancer, been few months (or maybe up to 9 months-a year when they knew it will end like this).

To make things even worse, my mother and uncle were 1 year and 3 year old when their dad died. The mental strenght my grandmam has is something i respect so much. (furthermore if we went to a tennis court right now, i would have a zero chance of winning even single game/set against her. Keep in mind i done tennis myself, went to army mechanized infantry unit and done martials for almost a decade. I am 33 right now so very much a fit man in my prime).
Just feel so useless right now, angry at myself as dumb as it sounds.
Damn man. Life can be a real bitch. It sucks feeling helpless. I guess all we can do is our best at what we can control and hope for the best of the rest. We only get one chance at this life shit and have to make the most of it. The uncertainty and inability to control it is the worst part I suppose.

Definitely be there for your loved ones as they would with you. Put in our best shift on earth until our next journey.

Hope you and your loved ones can find some sense of peace and comfort despite the fact it probably seems like that is impossible now. I’m sure they would want you to live your best life especially in memory of them.

As bad as i feel about it, cant even imagine how she feels or what i am supposed to do now, after all as we say i am just a random cunt on a karate forum. What do i know about life or what i should say/do in a situation like this?
When i lost my grandma i just stayed close to momma fett and took care of any menial task and did everything i could to make the preparations easier for her. A few times it was just her and i sitting in silence in the kitchen
As my 3rd fav mod, my condolences to your family

mate i made a joke, calm down, you're the centre of attention right now and rightfully so, i hope you feel better.
As Daspy said while back, you cant do proper banter (these days atlest) or a joke in proper fashion (ask Blokey for tips).

Few pointers i might add.
You often come in here and talk about yourself. I meet similar people at work every single day, with many of them telling me they beat me up etc. While i can deal with it, at some point it wears anyone down. So sorry for not wanting people acting in similar fashion in here, during my free time.
Like you just did now, making jokes is fine but you didnt say sorry to hear that or anything like that. Just make a joke at the wrong time and as usual it was about you.

Try not to beat yourself up about it, nothing you can do but be there to be supportive and a shoulder to lean on if she wants it.

Bring her a casserole too
Not sure a food poisoning is what is needed right now :p

When i lost my grandma i just stayed close to momma fett and took care of any menial task and did everything i could to make the preparations easier for her. A few times it was just her and i sitting in silence in the kitchen
As my 3rd fav mod, my condolences to your family
If Uvee is above me, i am going Rousimar @Da Speeit on your legs

Anyway feel abit better now, thanks guys.

Back to footy, war Cardiff @weo

Oof even I can manage casserole it’s a one pot dish FFS :p better to be safe than sorry. Bring cake?
Dont have to, as it happens its my nephews 2nd birthday tommorow.

As Daspy said while back, you cant do proper banter (these days atlest) or a joke in proper fashion (ask Blokey for tips).

Few pointers i might add.
You often come in here and talk about yourself. I meet similar people at work every single day, with many of them telling me they beat me up etc. While i can deal with it, at some point it wears anyone down. So sorry for not wanting people acting in similar fashion in here, during my free time.
Like you just did now, making jokes is fine but you didnt say sorry to hear that or anything like that. Just make a joke at the wrong time and as usual it was about you.

i can, you're just being a crybaby right now

my joke was with the best intentions.

not my fault you're being a sensitive fanny right now.

Not looking for a gf so
2QpuoU2.gif

we all deal with shit day to day

we all come on here as an escape

if you don't like my posts, put me on ignore.

don't try to make me out to be a prick when i simply tried to make you laugh

that was my intention.

and i then said i hope you feel better in the next post.

stop projecting

Bought some paneer so I can make my own curry we’ll see how long it takes before my flat is burnt down

i can, you're just being a crybaby right now

my joke was with the best intentions.

not my fault you're being a sensitive fanny right now.

I'd point out the irony or lack of self-awareness, but I won't in fear of you going off on one...........again.

;)

we all deal with shit day to day

we all come on here as an escape

if you don't like my posts, put me on ignore.

don't try to make me out to be a prick when i simply tried to make you laugh

that was my intention.

and i then said i hope you feel better in the next post.

stop projecting
You know whats funny?

You throwing a tantrum and then fucking off for few weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back