• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
go cry on your keyboard, fat boy

enough with the fat jokes

im mentally ill

im a snowflake

i can’t help it

its a sensitive issue with me and frankly tired of being ganged up on here. im gonna go on another break. cba dealing with fass cunts anymore here. i have Lynnbae to keep me company, don’t need anyone to pm me. im fine

im mentally ill

im a snowflake

i can’t help it

its a sensitive issue with me and frankly tired of being ganged up on here. im gonna go on another break. cba dealing with fass cunts anymore here. i have Lynnbae to keep me company, don’t need anyone to pm me. im fine

920x920.jpg

im mentally ill

im a snowflake

i can’t help it

see you in an hour

He wants something north of £200K/week, no?

United need to get cut throat. Putting a 10 goal a season striker with position guarantees is absurd.

they won't though, they've built a narrative around certain players for the purpose of social media, and he's one of them

I remember getting smash 5-0 by Newcastle and 4-0 by Barca, hurt like hell because I was in my 20's and disposable income and my free time was heavily invested in United, I've had 20+ years of success and competing, I can handle a decade of shite, if it sees off the Glazers.

I’m an Everton fan now

Riachardson bless. Watford legend

Moyes bless. Set back United for a decade lmao.

Will never win anything unless they convert Lukaku to cdm

Would've loved to see Blockey be on and take the piss out of United, so im filling in temporarirly lol

will change my av when he's on

This is more exhausting than finishing the final slice of the 3rd and final pizza innit

Glad @Chris Partlow is dead btw. Fraud scout. Told me Mustafi was world class. More like world fass.

Get out of my club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back