Premier League 2018/19 Thread v93 : Cardiff v Liverpool

Who are you rooting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to @UVee's post match rant

As good as that 2nd goal was that was poor from Utd. How do you let sigurdson take the ball on to his his right foot so easily?
No one seems to care. Matic was just trotting away from him and half-assed closed him down. The team can’t string two passes together. It’s almost as if they have bonuses in their contracts for not making the Champions League.

No one seems to care. Matic was just trotting away from him and half-assed closed him down. The team can’t string two passes together. It’s almost as if they have bonuses in their contracts for not making the Champions League.

Maureen woz rite?

<FutbolThink><FutbolThink><FutbolThink>

LOL at United having to back Ole in the Summer too

Sack him now before he spunks your money

He's useless

@blokeybloke

Jose was the manager we needed but failed to embrace. He was hard as feck so the players hated it because they r all p****ies but in truth that was what was needed; a massive kick up the backside for all of them.

He understood that you need to be absolutely ruthless to compete but the club obviously did not back him up and took the side of the players.

I am fed up of this and not watching another match this season.

I hope I am wrong but it is only a matter of time before Ole is sacked too.

http://www.redcafe.net/matches/everton-vs-manchester-united.279/discussion?page=33

oh man, to pull a tules and overshare, i texted two women who recently got divorced last night post 1am.

and now ive got five hours in the car to go visit my mom and family for easter

fuck

oh man, to pull a tules and overshare, i texted two women who recently got divorced last night post 1am.
lmao

proud of you tbh

LAD

You'll be in both by the end of the next week!

and now ive got five hours in the car to go visit my mom and family for easter

fuck
I don't think you are allowed to drive right now

Maureen woz rite?

<FutbolThink><FutbolThink><FutbolThink>

Of course Maureen woz rite, that was never the question doe. It was the way he went about it that sunk him. Plus his footy was shit lol. LVGenius had more right to feel betrayed tbh.

Some top reds have been convincing themselves with 5 or 6 signings and a pre-season fings will change. Can't see it myself. The club has no football structure or identity. If established coaches with winning pedigree can't figure it out how the hell will Ole?

Of course Maureen woz rite, that was never the question doe. It was the way he went about it that sunk him. Plus his footy was shit lol. LVGenius had more right to feel betrayed tbh.

Some top reds have been convincing themselves with 5 or 6 signings and a pre-season fings will change. Can't see it myself. The club has no football structure or identity. If established coaches with winning pedigree can't figure it out how the hell will Ole?

So essentially, your post could be summarised with

<FutbolThink>

???

It was an excellent short term hire to give the club a boost when the season appeared lost. Got further in the cups and had a go at top 4 after being about 11 points behind.

Then we decided to marry the stripper. Gave her a long term commitment as well.

LOL at United having to back Ole in the Summer too

Sack him now before he spunks your money

He's useless
Nothing to do with the manager, i've said all along it upstairs and the players, rinse & repeat..gaffer.#5 looms

It was an excellent short term hire to give the club a boost when the season appeared lost. Got further in the cups and had a go at top 4 after being about 11 points behind.

Then we decided to marry the stripper. Gave her a long term commitment as well.
The stripper needs to strangle Matic with his own jersey and make a point at halftime.

Maybe kick a boot at someone’s face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back