• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.55 Quotes

Is Mou a good loser?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
my feet/hands are feeling better btw guys

guess they just got inflamed or some shit lmao

still feel clunky for now, but i might go for my run tonight. i'll see

5 million it says it will cost. 5 million British pounds...

Lol, imagine how many hideous shuces M. L. Chules could buy with 5 million quid? He'd make Imelda Marcos look like a fucking parvenu! <45>

nice to see you admit i am competition. in your head LMAO

you're all triggering me. im like this now ffs..

tenor.gif

just let me be on top for xmas. all i ask for.

Lol, imagine how many hideous shuces M. L. Chules could buy with 5 million quid? He'd make Imelda Marcos look like a fucking parvenu! <45>

Getting these next

Y5m9%20FQ149iq56Q%20Adidas%20Samba%20Retro%20Shoes%20Black%20White%20Gum%20g17100%20Wonderful.jpg

or I might get the vans that look like that.

I don't know

I always wanted a football shirt collection too

But a shuce collection is just as fine

I don't spunk my money on anything else so I might aswell

lol. That reminded me, did anyone see the story about the guy who stream UFC 218, by putting his face in the corner and pretending he was playing the UFC game? Was that on here that I saw that?

lol. That reminded me, did anyone see the story about the guy who stream UFC 218, by putting his face in the corner and pretending he was playing the UFC game? Was that on here that I saw that?

yeah LOL

@xtramob posted it

I laughed so much

dont be so hard on yourself imo

@Tules I just got this lol

Dear Kadafi

Congratulations! You have placed in the top 20 Fantasy Premier League managers for Gameweek 17.

Your prize for a fantastic Gameweek is:

FPL T-shirt (please confirm your T-shirt size)

Stress ball

Pen

Pad

Key ring

To receive your prize, please confirm you full name, delivery address and a contact number. Please note If you are under 18 years of age we will require a letter of consent from a parent or guardian.

Kind regards,

Fantasy Premier League

@Tules I just got this lol

Dear Kadafi

Congratulations! You have placed in the top 20 Fantasy Premier League managers for Gameweek 17.

Your prize for a fantastic Gameweek is:

FPL T-shirt (please confirm your T-shirt size)

Stress ball

Pen

Pad

Key ring

To receive your prize, please confirm you full name, delivery address and a contact number. Please note If you are under 18 years of age we will require a letter of consent from a parent or guardian.

Kind regards,

Fantasy Premier League

<{danawhoah}>

gonna buy tickets to see P-Virus at that festival show in May later today

£50

oof

good charlotte gonna be there too

my old GOATs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back