Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.49: This Feels Familiar Edition.

Will Liverpool Bottling It Always Be Funny?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Mancs are generally just nice down to earth folk who dont really ever get overly animated about much, tbh.

Salt of earth.

Just bought....

2hwhb9c.jpg
expensive toilet paper

Basel away was their one group tie i thought Utd would struggle with. Pogba being back undoes that now though.

He's so fn good.

Highbury was fucking rocking back when i went pal.

I've never been to Emirates.
had a rep near the end of it being pretty silent for long periods, every stadium is like that now, we take the most stick for it these days, and it is fucking awful at times, Anfield and such like are really no better. I would add a 50% price increase on home tickets if I could subsidise away tickets by 50%

had a rep near the end of it being pretty silent for long periods, every stadium is like that now, we take the most stick for it these days, and it is fucking awful at times, Anfield and such like are really no better. I would add a 50% price increase on home tickets if I could subsidise away tickets by 50%
All seaters have murdered atmosphere

what meme?
Years ago humble Mourinho anointed himself The Special One

Last year he got re-nicknamed The Special One-One

This yr Utd fans call him The Special Four-One

When it comes to atmosphere, the biggest disappointment I ever had was when I visited Chelsea vs Tottenham in 2012. Shit atmosphere for a London derby.
ManUnited vs Bayern 2010 was 100x better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back