• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Premier League 2017/18 Thread v.46 - Sweden showed Italy what's what

Will Sweden prevail?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Castoreum is an additive made from the secretions of glands near the anus of beavers. They use it to mark their territory and attract a mate: we use it as a sweet vanilla, strawberry and raspberry flavouring in drinks and sweets.

You wouldn’t know it’s there as it is allowed to be listed as ‘natural flavouring’ on ingredients lists.

I have a soft spot for Italy.
A lot of my favourite players were from there when I started watching.Pirlo,Buffon and old legends like Baggio and Maldini.
Their 2006 WC team was amazing.
that actually makes me root against them, Brazil and France now. Remembering how the teams when I was younger was full of such big personalities and I just have little affection for the current crop.

When the classy italians booed during swedens national anthem Mikael Lustig lost it and yelled "fucking cunts" <mma4>

No its not

Folk on my TL have gone from clutching pearls over Conor to spazzing out over someone called "Jack Swagger" joining bellator

All of MMA media are WWE marks
Thought you meant the Heavies... I don't follow these MMA journalists, so I didn't know about them.

I used to follow Ariel Helwani only, but I stopped because aside from him posting news every so often, it's just mostly him rambling endlessly.

Read that Sweden are getting f'd over by the ref

2 clear pens not given

@Sebbe GO MAD if you don't go through

What did insigne do to the managers daughter? Lol

Read that Sweden are getting f'd over by the ref

2 clear pens not given

@Sebbe GO MAD if you don't go through
Laugh or cry? Two clear cut pens. Clear as a day. Makes you wonder about the ref tbh.

A shame that most of our players suck.

Thelin is the worst player ever to play for our national team.

Of course 5 minutes. Let's give them one last helping hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back