Premade Shakes vs Protein Powder

B

bSquared949

is there really any difference in a protein shake that is already made (ex: isopure, abb pure pro, etc) vs protein powder?

yes, namely price.

best to stick with regular whey powder unless you are looking for an mrp.

go with powder.less preservatives,extra shit you don't need.

walmart has a great deal on powder..doesn't taste as good as some of the premades like pure pro, but the price makes up for it...

go with powder its so much cheaper

Ahhh, but the thought of a frosty Pure Pro after the workout makes for a great source of motivation.

go with powder.less preservatives,extra shit you don't need.

What he said. Take a shaker cup with you, put the powder in it before you go. After your workout, fill it with water shake and drink. Pretty simple. Not worth spending 3x as much on extra fat, preservatives, etc.

ohh alright.
i was just wondering because i know the owner of nutri stop down here so he gives me a really good deal on the premade drinks. i pay about $1.50 for a $4 drink

ohh alright.
i was just wondering because i know the owner of nutri stop down here so he gives me a really good deal on the premade drinks. i pay about $1.50 for a $4 drink

Even with that deal (which I must say is impressive) you're paying about twice what you would for a good protein powder, and with all the extra crap, it's just not worth it. Don't get me wrong, I do keep a few RTD muscle milks around for times at work when I literally don't have time to even stand still long enough to drink it. I just wouldn't make a habit of it. I bought a 12-pack of them from Sam's about 4 months ago and still have a few left. (I should probably check the exp. date before I go back to work on Thur, now that I think of it.)

Even with that deal (which I must say is impressive) you're paying about twice what you would for a good protein powder, and with all the extra crap, it's just not worth it. Don't get me wrong, I do keep a few RTD muscle milks around for times at work when I literally don't have time to even stand still long enough to drink it. I just wouldn't make a habit of it. I bought a 12-pack of them from Sam's about 4 months ago and still have a few left. (I should probably check the exp. date before I go back to work on Thur, now that I think of it.)

yea i will still probably keep some just for the convenience.
i was reading the label today on the bottle (i did when i bought it but i must have skipped it), but there is a ton of added extra shit that i dont think serves any healing purpose, but it is weird because the next day i am not sore at all.

Back