Prem Thread post season 2017/18 v8: Stop Gap before Mikey's World Cup fred Edition

Would @Rawex be able to beat up a Russian Hooligan in a 1 v 1?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen this for the first time.

DLNvme0X0AM0_Vx.jpg

DKvBxBcXcAAB5U0.jpg

I thought Russia was an elite country. WTF is this shit?

Clarify terms and conditions but yes I am in regardless.

Arsenal win I have your av for a week, Newcastle win you have my av for a week. 15th September 2018. A gentleman's agreement.

iu

Arsenal win I have your av for a week, Newcastle win you have my av for a week. 15th September 2018. A gentleman's agreement.

Then that's settled brother - I will put my undefeated record (2-0) on the line for this one. Howay the lads.

I always said I’d give Emery 3 games lol

went to my mums this morning for a few days and ive forgotten my laptop charger

FFS. Kill me now.

Swear down I put it in my bag.

have my phone but it aint the same

went to my mums this morning for a few days and ive forgotten my laptop charger

FFS. Kill me now.

Swear down I put it in my bag.

have my phone but it aint the same

Revise
iu

Anyone else struggling to get psyched up for the World Cup? Something feels off this year. The wife hasn't even got a wall chart for us and she usually gets all excited about that.

MAybe it's because it's in Russia, maybe it's because the first game is shit? Not sure.

Anyone else struggling to get psyched up for the World Cup? Something feels off this year. The wife hasn't even got a wall chart for us and she usually gets all excited about that.

MAybe it's because it's in Russia, maybe it's because the first game is shit? Not sure.
Mate i'm buzzing, can't wait. Dead first game though.

Mate i'm buzzing, can't wait. Dead first game though.

Maybe I'm just getting old? I'm hoping it's like one of those ones where you donltwant to go clubbing, but get dragged out anyway and it ends up being lit. A few belters should warm me to it.

Same for me, I'm not feeling it at all. Maybe 2 years of Mourinho has dulled my emotions.

Hopefully we see plenty of goals and some upsets; the group stage last time was pretty fun if I recall.

Now my laptop is FUCKING DEAD!!

it forced installed a windows update this morning

now i tried turning it on and it wont even boot up

says no bootable device and black text

Nearly threw it on the fuckign FLOOR

fuckreionifndfkjldfsdjdsdsask

last fucking thign I need FFSFASfsafasfasifasifnasinfadiugvaiavdsziinjnjfnhjuhjudvsk

I watched like 80% of the WC 2006 (I was still in school back then), a lot less 2010 and 2014. Different priorities when getting older, cba for rubbish like Russia vs Saudi Arabia anymore. I also don't give a fuck about the German team. Can't cheer for disgusting Bayern players.

So I'm not really excited, maybe it comes with the KO stage.

my fuckign day cant get worse

im off

fuck eeryhting

hope the footy is good later
im done

laters

Maybe I'm just getting old? I'm hoping it's like one of those ones where you donltwant to go clubbing, but get dragged out anyway and it ends up being lit. A few belters should warm me to it.
The latest game at the WC is 8 o'clock. Can watch the game and go out afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back