• 115 Charges

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're getting two this half bud.

GOATrassy is going to get it done. Next year, we're winning the Champions League :cool:
giphy.gif

FFS mate. That bad?

Thought you had a couple coming back from injury?

Doesn't matter. Cunts are made of glass. More needs to be made of Mount. 60m for no reason, injured AGAIN now. Has been fit for like 10% of the season. Antony is shit but gets absolute pelters and a) has contributed way more than Mount and b) is at least fucking available and willing. Mount has been a travesty of a signing. The one that really boiled my piss regarding ETHs transfers. Spent the bulk of our budget on a guy who plays in the same spot as our undroppable, unrotatable captain.

Doesn't matter. Cunts are made of glass. More needs to be made of Mount. 60m for no reason, injured AGAIN now. Has been fit for like 10% of the season. Antony is shit but gets absolute pelters and a) has contributed way more than Mount and b) is at least fucking available and willing. Mount has been a travesty of a signing. The one that really boiled my piss regarding ETHs transfers. Spent the bulk of our budget on a guy who plays in the same spot as our undroppable, unrotatable captain.

This season has been fooked for injuries bud. It has to be the worst in PL history

I think Mount could be decent if he can stay fit and has the right players around him. (He's more of a box-to-box ball winner.) Midfield is definitely the weakest area for your team.

It's going to be weird as fook for you if you end up with Southgate for next season, though :eek:

This season has been fooked for injuries bud. It has to be the worst in PL history

I think Mount could be decent if he can stay fit and has the right players around him. (He's more of a box-to-box ball winner.) Midfield is definitely the weakest area for your team.

It's going to be weird as fook for you if you end up with Southgate for next season, though :eek:

I simply will not watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back