Votes: 2 7.7%
  • 115 Charges

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could have an all German CL final, Leverkusen on the verge of having an ATG season + wining the Europa, yet the Bundesliga is still objectionably meh.

We've seen a few of the lesser teams make the CL final recently, but only Chelsea (twice) have really pulled it off. Can't see Dortmund doing it, though I'm sure 99% of us want them to do it.

s329568614766050502_p35_i16_w640.png

Could have an all German CL final, Leverkusen on the verge of having an ATG season + wining the Europa, yet the Bundesliga is still objectionably meh.

We've seen a few of the lesser teams make the CL final recently, but only Chelsea (twice) have really pulled it off. Can't see Dortmund doing it, though I'm sure 99% of us want them to do it.

s329568614766050502_p35_i16_w640.png
Calling Chelsea a lease team……. I respect it.

Calling Chelsea a lease team……. I respect it.

Ha.

I meant specifically when they won the CL.

Didn’t they finish like 5th in the league each season they wo the CL? Same with Liverpool in 05.

Kinda takes away from the achievement really, imo.

Still want Dortmund to win, obviously.

Kinda takes away from the achievement really, imo.

Not really imo 2 separate cups of coffee + in that case Chelsea won the FA Cup in 2012 aswell so that ain't bad season isn't it - even though that might not have been a 10/10 campaign (at least for Chelsea standards around that time)

Not really imo 2 separate cups of coffee + in that case Chelsea won the FA Cup in 2012 aswell so that ain't bad season isn't it - even though that might not have been a 10/10 campaign (at least for Chelsea standards around that time)

If you finish 5th in your league, pretty hard to claim you’re the best team in Europe.

Of course it means it’s not a bad season. But just basically proves in these tournaments like the World Cup and Champions League, they are ultimately cup competitions that are normally decided by small margins and luck as much as who is the best team.

City have been clearly the best team for at least 6-7 years, yet they have one CL to show for it.

Equally Real had that run of 4 CLs in 5 years whilst being the second best team in Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back