• 115 Charges

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ignicious mackerelmoore went in :eek: first decent song in a decade lol

I remember when he first entered the game and I thought: now this is some real hiphop right there.

Then he became kinda mainstream, and I lost interest (same thing with black eyed peas).
I like this song tho, and his stance.
And the proceeds (thousands of dollars) will help maybe one family
<1>

I remember when he first entered the game and I thought: now this is some real hiphop right there.

Then he became kinda mainstream, and I lost interest (same thing with black eyed peas).
I like this song tho, and his stance.
And the proceeds (thousands of dollars) will help maybe one family
<1>
When it was peak times to be a gooner

Had to be done

ALG5H3J.png

@weaselkenievil @650lb Sumo @Chules What's the deal here? Was the other big arena in town not (good) enough? Big man LG wants to play a couple of nights there next month and some of my UK friends got tickets for it. The UFC got a event scheduled there aswell in July.

LOL

The original venue is the biggest arena in Manchester but it's not ready. Safety assessments, electrical work etc. Someone has properly dropped the ball on this one. I'd expect it's all hands on deck and it'll be finished soon.

I'll pass on commenting on the football, other than to say it was fucking shite! Again...

@Chules I just heard about a video that went viral that must be worse than that horse video (yeah I sawr it!). Googled it and does exist.

Something about your fav animal and a household appliance.
I'm scared homie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back