Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 115 Charges

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
800px-Borussia_Dortmund_logo.svg.png

leia-youre-my-only-hope.gif

I’m telling you now, if you are a betting man, put it ALL on PSG, their name is on the trophy. Only City could have stopped them, and I predicted the gods would give Madrid the win.

Doku was skinning Madrid alive, just think what Mbappe and dembele will do.

Put your life savings on PSG. It’s written in the stars.

I’m telling you now, if you are a betting man, put it ALL on PSG, their name is on the trophy. Only City could have stopped them, and I predicted the gods would give Madrid the win.

Doku was skinning Madrid alive, just think what Mbappe and dembele will do.

Put your life savings on PSG. It’s written in the stars.
idontknowaboutthat-scuzzijacuzzi.gif

Mad shizz.

Arsenal out, understandable. Kane still won't win it. City haha. Awesome stuff. Spiteful? Absofuckinglutely.

PSG the big threat to Madrid. Until yesterday I had no idea they had youngsters I'd never heard of who seem actually good. No idea who half the PSG team are. Madrid still win it though.

I’m telling you the gods have written the script, PSGs name is on the trophy, I’ve studied it carefully. From the dodgy decisions to the very comfortable route avoiding all the tougher teams, too many coincidences are happening for them. Make some money for yourself and treat the family

I’m telling you the gods have written the script, PSGs name is on the trophy, I’ve studied it carefully. From the dodgy decisions to the very comfortable route avoiding all the tougher teams, too many coincidences are happening for them. Make some money for yourself and treat the family
You're a Liverpool fan, nobody is going to listen to your advice!

Post the betting slip imo

conspiracy-theory.gif

Ok. Let's do this

Back