• Arsenal

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 115 Charges

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
I’ll miss his banter, forsure. Love the guy. Mediocre coach
[SPORT] Rafa Marquez is the chosen one – Unless there is an unexpected turn of events and Xavi changes his mind, the Mexican will take charge of the first team next season.

Got Appletv for the 1st time.

A handful of promising shows: Ted Lasso, Foundation, Silo, Masters of the Air, Servant, Black Bird and Severance. Working my way through them.

They have an MLS add on. Lol it's 3X the price of LaLiga and EPL - combined. They must be dreaming.
Season 1 of all those shows are pretty good actually. They all go to absolute shite after that imo. Foundation is junk after the first go round. Only watched like 10 minutes of MOA and Silo so far. The one where Jason Mamoa is blind is alright for the first 7 episodes or so, again it goes to shit as well.

Order imo: Black Bird, Severence, Ted Lasso, Foundation, Servant. But only Season 1 unfortunately.

Last edited:
Me if arsenal lose tonight

🥀

Tell Arteta to let me do the pre-game speech and cut a promo. With that mindset ^^ and the negativity that is a actual thing at Arsenal and around the club it's not good. If you go on the pitch like that at the Allianz even their current team gonna mug you off. Especially after all the coverage these days about Leverkusen winning the league here etc. In for a tough night I guess :oops:o_O

would cuddle both.
4b397ec3aa8756582908016cd4b6ac5f.gif

@Deffid Bayern among others watching our lads like

vulture-looking.gif

With potentially CL ON they should be too expensive for you lot then at least :p;)
<lol>

Haven't seen many transfer news/rumors about BVB yet to be honest. Führich seems to lean towards Bayern. If BVB makes the CL, I think they will try to keep Sancho/Maatsen and then see what else is possible. If no CL, no idea what they want to do, as long as their plan isn't to sign more 29+ Bumliga players I'm good lol.

Back