Who wins the prem?

• Arsenal

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 115 Charges

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • Liverpool

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
Southgate looking like having a Lampard/Gerrard/Scholes situation with Bellingham/Foden/Palmer.

Solution? Play none of them in lieu of 5 at the back and 3CDMs.

Brave 3-1 semi final defeat to France, after a 1-0 victory over Denmark and a 0-0 (3-3 on pens) victory over Croatia, looms.

Southgate looking like having a Lampard/Gerrard/Scholes situation with Bellingham/Foden/Palmer.

Solution? Play none of them in lieu of 5 at the back and 3CDMs.

Brave 3-1 semi final defeat to France, after a 1-0 victory over Denmark and a 0-0 (3-3 on pens) victory over Croatia, looms.
Rice-Bellingham-Foden
Gordon-Kane-Saka
On the bench: Watkins, Grealish, Maddison, Mainoo. Maybe Kalvin Philips to rest Rice in last group game, should have qualified already.

Its not rocketsurgery Gareth

Rice-Bellingham-Foden
Gordon-Kane-Saka
On the bench: Watkins, Grealish, Maddison, Mainoo. Maybe Kalvin Philips to rest Rice in last group game, should have qualified already.

Its not rocketsurgery Gareth

I mean, he ain't playing that front 6, nor should he.

Seriously suggesting Phillips should make the squad takes away all credibility.......like even Rashford, Henderson and Maguire deserve it more than him, ten fold.

The squad does need another proper CM in there though, and there is no obvious candidates.

When i comes to tough, out of the box thinking, think we can all agree Southgate excels and he'll almost certainly find a solution.

--------Rice---?????---------
Saka--Bellingham--Foden
--------Kane---------

Wonder if he'll try and get Trent in there as Gallagher, Mainoo and Henderson seem uninspiring.

I mean, he ain't playing that front 6, nor should he.

Seriously suggesting Phillips should make the squad takes away all credibility.......like even Rashford, Henderson and Maguire deserve it more than him, ten fold.

The squad does need another proper CM in there though, and there is no obvious candidates.

When i comes to tough, out of the box thinking, think we can all agree Southgate excels and he'll almost certainly find a solution.

--------Rice---?????---------
Saka--Bellingham--Foden
--------Kane---------

Wonder if he'll try and get Trent in there as Gallagher, Mainoo and Henderson seem uninspiring.
Fair ehough, he uses 4-2-3-1 and not 4-3-3.
Reason i mentioned Philips is because he was called in the past and after Rice who else could play in dmf role? Maybe Trent?
Talking about giving Rice some rest if he needs it, not putting Philips as a starter.
Last two games Mainoo played with Rice in double pivot and both times subbed for Maddison.

Got Appletv for the 1st time.

A handful of promising shows: Ted Lasso, Foundation, Silo, Masters of the Air, Servant, Black Bird and Severance. Working my way through them.

They have an MLS add on. Lol it's 3X the price of LaLiga and EPL - combined. They must be dreaming.

Got Appletv for the 1st time.

A handful of promising shows: Ted Lasso, Foundation, Silo, Masters of the Air, Servant, Black Bird and Severance. Working my way through them.

They have an MLS add on. Lol it's 3X the price of LaLiga and EPL - combined. They must be dreaming.
Black Bird is amazing. Severance and Silo is good if you're into such shows.

It's set me off again. We was robbed innit

pWJfqmB.gif

Back