Prem Thread 23/24 v18: A Mad Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.
no might, only do.

What's your fave beer?
We mostly drink domestic beer which frankly is expensive enough.

But I don't mind a Stella if I am abroad. There's also a strong polish beer called Tyskie. Very dangerous stuff tho.

Did you read the warning they gave brits going to the Euros this summer? Be careful wit german beer. You might get propper fucked
<28>

no might, only do.

What's your fave beer?

But I don't mind a Stella if I am abroad. There's also a strong polish beer called Tyskie. Very dangerous stuff tho.

Did you read the warning they gave brits going to the Euros this summer? Be careful wit german beer. You might get propper fucked
<28>
Beer snob me, so it gets expensive. BUT America's oldest brewery has a quite tasty offering for about $1.20 a bottle.
17_Yueng_BlackTan_NRDraft_Bottle_w-1.jpg

You're spot on about the German beers though, mate. A friend of mine got a mixed case of German imports as a gift and they just weren't his thing, so Cyrano inherited a fair few yummy brews.

*edit: I think I finally figured out how to consistently post images!

<28>

Being a craft beer hipster I rarely drink any pint below 6% nowadays, I'd be fine but Wales ain't going so there's that......

[Sport] Barcelona do not count on Inigo Martinez for the upcoming season. After the emergence of Cubarsi, the club believe that Eric Garcia or Mikayil Faye can fill in his role. Barcelona will help Inigo find a new club and will pay him the difference in wages.

32 year old player leaving a big club after just one season, someone call whoever is in charge of United recruiting

[Sport] Barcelona do not count on Inigo Martinez for the upcoming season. After the emergence of Cubarsi, the club believe that Eric Garcia or Mikayil Faye can fill in his role. Barcelona will help Inigo find a new club and will pay him the difference in wages.

32 year old player leaving a big club after just one season, someone call whoever is in charge of United recruiting

Give one example of United signing someone from a big club, who is not a big name, after spending one disappointing season there......

United going for Lewa or Sergi Roberto or David Alaba or Luka Modric would be more on point.

<28>
War Tyskies

Beer snob me, so it gets expensive. BUT America's oldest brewery has a quite tasty offering for about $1.20 a bottle.
17_Yueng_BlackTan_NRDraft_Bottle_w-1.jpg

You're spot on about the German beers though, mate. A friend of mine got a mixed case of German imports as a gift and they just weren't his thing, so Cyrano inherited a fair few yummy brews.

*edit: I think I finally figured out how to consistently post images!
I miss good old Yuengling. That was my go to :(

OHL playoffs start tonight. Need you and everyone here to root for London. This is their year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back