Prem Thread 2019/20 v42 - Obamayang’s wang bless + Champions League Quarters Edition

Does Mourinho get #sackedbyXmas?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No car yet, shit is a cluster fuck on that front. Want to drive one more before deciding, but it's proving tough to track down and drive.

For Queen and Country innit
Might wanna buy a new car thiy year as well, but fuckin' hell the ones I want are expensive as fuck haha (A5 Sportback or VW Arteon). Audi literally has NO features in there normal series lines; VW is not as bad but similar. Fucking germans wanna make coin on additional stuff. ;D

Might wanna buy a new car thiy year as well, but fuckin' hell the ones I want are expensive as fuck haha (A5 Sportback or VW Arteon). Audi literally has NO features in there normal series lines; VW is not as bad but similar. Fucking germans wanna make coin on additional stuff. ;D

A5 Sportback is a great looking car. Don't know anything about the VW features or engines, but the Audi has the looks on it imo.

A5 Sportback is a great looking car. Don't know anything about the VW features or engines, but the Audi has the looks on it imo.
Engines would be near identical as VW/Audi are one company, but dammit the A5 price goes way up once you add a little bit, Arteon is not as bad but still looks great imo. Still have a few months time, at least I can get the cars cheaper because my father will order it and won't get his 2-3k dealer margin when I buy :D

Mrs fett is talking about me buying her a new explorer in a month or 2.

Pics and vids? :p :)
Nothing overtly skillful today, just a bucket load of goals and some crushed male egos.

BF2-E8-E2-F-29-A1-4899-BE6-C-2-F02-B59-FFAE6.gif

Last edited:
Was the stream that bad?
All night freezing in and out they even said on the stream "sorry for the freezing, our wifi isn't all that great" I went from a kid in a soulfighters patch to another Black belt to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back