Prem Thread 2019/20 v41: Final Day Drama Edition

Who gets relegated?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@frenz

Overweight people are more than THREE TIMES as likely to die of Covid-19 than those of a healthy weight and seven times more likely to need a ventilator, Public Health England report reveals

Experts behind the report said 'every kilo' people lost would reduce their risk of being admitted to hospital with the coronavirus. Almost two-thirds of adults in the UK are living with excess weight. Having a BMI of 30 to 35, considered 'obese', increases the risk of death from coronavirus by 40 per cent, while a BMI over 40 almost doubles the risk compared to people who are a healthy weight. The report said excess weight does not seem to increase people's chances of contracting Covid-19, but said excess fat can affect the respiratory system and is likely to affect immune function.

RIP @Chules

<FutbolThink>
I'm in the <30 BMI club

Frank Lampard says his row with Liverpool's coaching staff on Wednesday was as a result of them breaking football's touchline code.

Chelsea's boss said the Reds bench was arrogant during their 5-3 win.

"When people jump up, want to speak across to myself, smirk and smile and do so for quite a while, I think that is past the code," Lampard said.

Hermes have finessed me. Says my trainers have been delivered but they are nowhere to be seen lol?

Oh shit!

is there a signature?! what did the cunts say? Handed to a resident?? lmao

I'm in the <30 BMI club

was gonna go to the gym this morning but their app crashed and I was cba anyway being back if it's so busy

went for a run instead in the rain, was therapeutic. ran 4 miles

Oh shit!

is there a signature?! what did the cunts say? Handed to a resident?? lmao
theyre not doing signatures cos of rona. checked downstairs, nothing. no webchat, just some shit automated bot and webmail thing

tenor.gif

NO PHONE LINES

felt like SHIT this morning @frenz

<FutbolThink>

accurate representation of me looking in the mirror ^

was gonna go to the gym this morning but their app crashed and I was cba anyway being back if it's so busy

went for a run instead in the rain, was therapeutic. ran 4 miles
nice. gonna do some yoga later, might go for a walk its nice and mild

theyre not doing signatures cos of rona. checked downstairs, nothing. no webchat, just some shit automated bot and webmail thing

tenor.gif

NO PHONE LINES
the guy's got a pair of asics shuce for free ffs

Our street Hermes driver is actually pretty nice

shouts "DELIVERY" when he's outside lol

bestie's mum bought bestie a car :eek:

bestie said they'll give me lifts if we're on the same place/they're free lol. so cute.

I'm not buying any shirts when they're released now.

Bought the home long sleeve for like £65

at the end of the season it was half price, and I got the other 2 for £24 lol

@frenz u shud watch a film on netflix called the visit

enjoyed it muchly last night lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back