Prem thread 2019/20 V21 - EMERY OUT Edition

Who are you voting for in the UK General Election?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just hope Mourinho is more humble so that the players follow him instead of turning on him.

mourinho-pochettino.jpg

and speaking of following and rustling, @Chules, please add me as a Spurs supporter in the supporters list.
as long as Kink Klopp is at Liverpool and José Mourinho is at Tottenham ill support both clubs.
Thank you.

and speaking of following and rustling, @Chules, please add me as a Spurs supporter in the supporters list.
as long as Kink Klopp is at Liverpool and José Mourinho is at Tottenham ill support both clubs.
Thank you.
mug

Jose to Spurs, wow. What news to wake up to.

It must have all been sorted before Poch was fired, unless they just kept the info from going public and Poch knew for a few days that he was getting sacked.

Just punched my laptop, FFS. Been a while since I've seen 2 such hideous things in one place.
If you want i can pm you something worse

Me wearing a Chelsea shirt and nothing else

It must have all been sorted before Poch was fired, unless they just kept the info from going public and Poch knew for a few days that he was getting sacked.
Weird timing for sure, normally they sack the coaches right at the start of the international break. I assume they already negotiated with Maureen the whole time, but didn't want to sack Poch before the Maureen deal was done and that took some time.

I think it's going to be a train wreck lol, but we will see.

Weird timing for sure, normally they sack the coaches right at the start of the international break. I assume they already negotiated with Maureen the whole time, but didn't want to sack Poch before the Maureen deal was done and that took some time.

I think it's going to be a train wreck lol, but we will see.

Filthy fucking Spuds going behind man's back like that, even if he is a twat. I hope they implode, I always do but now I do even more haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back