Prem Thread 2018-19 v61: Half season Award Show

Who finishes 4th

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was all the difference today
29aa38f953978a59287a7753d2e76a1d

Made me choke on my coffee you cunt lol

Sat in a garage full of oily hombres waiting for mechanic to finish installing a catalytic converter on my truck, swiping through Prem Fred & I accidentally hit play one of chules shit tunes

Couldn’t turn the fucker off.

Sat in a garage full of oily hombres waiting for mechanic to finish installing a catalytic converter on my truck, swiping through Prem Fred & I accidentally hit play one of chules shit tunes

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooo

whcih one?!?

LOL

Rest in peace Blokeys credibility

what's a hombres
Word Origin and History for hombre. n. "a man" (especially one of Spanish descent), 1846, from Spanish, from Latin hominem , accusative of homo "man" (see homunculus).

Word Origin and History for hombre. n. "a man" (especially one of Spanish descent), 1846, from Spanish, from Latin hominem , accusative of homo "man" (see homunculus).
oh lool

it's in the name

hombres

hahaa

@blokeybloke you watch the City game?! Interested to see your opinion on Fernandinho, guy was unreal today. The last two games City lost, he didn’t feature

4 years ago today Jurgen Klopp became the Liverpool manager. In those 4 years he has spent over £400m and has won 0 trophies. But it's okay, because he gives his players hugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back