Prem Thread 2016/2017 V6: Top of the League Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

claude-main_3403117b-large_trans++pJliwavx4coWFCaEkEsb3kvxIt-lGGWCWqwLa_RXJU8.jpg

Havenot played it in years. But like 10 years ago it was fucking awesome, best gameplay ever
It's stayed like that mate but just doesn't have the name, have you seen some of the Fifa fuck ups? My god... Shits so scripted it's not funny.

If mustafi goes anywhere but Arsenal... I'll wish terrible things on Wenger and co.

Edit: doesn't mustafi want CL Football?

It's stayed like that mate but just doesn't have the name, have you seen some of the Fifa fuck ups? My god... Shits so scripted it's not funny.

If mustafi goes anywhere but Arsenal... I'll wish terrible things on Wenger and co.

Fifa having the brand helps now. Back in the day, being a fifa player gave you a 'fass' vibe

Lmao

No one wants CL football. Look at Pogbar/Zlatan/Kante. £££ talks.

Unleash Joel Antwon like Tim Tebow damnit!!!!!!!

Gervinho, or was it twelve(?), called it on Hart. Wants a loan. Says too short notice to make such a big decision

Translation: All big clubs already have a keeper & aiont no way anyones spunking 20m on an avg shotstopper

Gervinho, or was it twelve(?), called it on Hart. Wants a loan. Says too short notice to make such a big decision

Translation: All big clubs already have a keeper & aiont no way anyones spunking 20m on an avg shotstopper
He doesn't even do the shit for the camera's. Not a big time keeper

Fifa having the brand helps now. Back in the day, being a fifa player gave you a 'fass' vibe

Lmao

No one wants CL football. Look at Pogbar/Zlatan/Kante. £££ talks.
All 3 went to a team that will have a very high % of making CL next season and pay ridiculous wages compare to Arse/Lfc

Yeah fifa is over scripted as hell, while PES has a more free flow. Might try the Demo this year!
Fifa has too much stuff people can just spam.

Yeah fifa is over scripted as hell, while PES has a more free flow. Might try the Demo this year!
Fifa has too much stuff people can just spam.

I'm pretty sure if you go back like 5-6 years, everything PES did, Fifa did the year later.

I've been so fucking sick lately, Arsenal news is close to putting me in a coma :mad:

Unleash Joel Antwon like Tim Tebow damnit!!!!!!!

Still have my Tebow jersey. Dude got us a playoff win against the fucking Steelers. Will forever be grateful for him.

I'm pretty sure if you go back like 5-6 years, everything PES did, Fifa did the year later.

I've been so fucking sick lately, Arsenal news is close to putting me in a coma :mad:

lol typical

Usually with a big team like Arsenal most would be sure that they can get some good deals done still, but your manager is Farcene :eek::eek::eek:ner (@Tules )so...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back