• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked Prem League Thread 2023/24 v21: FA & CL Final End of Season Edition

Champions League winner is..

• Dortmund

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Madrid

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see any way back for Erik and rightly so. I like the guy but he's been terrible this season. Even with the injuries it's inexcusable to be outplayed by relegated sides. The options are not inspiring though, agreed. But it is inevitable and yeah we have got to have a serious summer in terms of releasing dross and signing smartly.

Just saw a twitter video of City's parade. Jesus fucking Christ. Depressing scenes.
Guess they were banking on the double.

Timed that one wrong, Sheikhs.

Joselu and Ayoze Perez both playing for Spain now. I don't know WTF is going on anymore. Had enuff :eek:

giphy.gif

Your post in the the thread International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII was deleted. Reason: You CANNOT call for violence against another poster. FINAL warning.

LOL wtf did I even say? the guy was calling me a retard, calling me profanities and started shitting on my team

I offered him a 1 v 1 outside the Emirates stadium as a joke lol

mods are funded by AIPAC
Even says it's the 'premier thread' in the OP and a prem thread 1v1 can resolve any dispute. It is known

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back