• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked Prem League Thread 2023/24 v21: FA & CL Final End of Season Edition

Champions League winner is..

• Dortmund

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Madrid

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
said mod prob ferociously tracking and pressing F5 on my posts to ban me rn.

i'll do you the favour, adios.

Don't need this site anymore at this stage in my life.

back when Arsenal win the league.

FrAbQGSaMAANX5A.jpg

How is it his fault?

Uday Hussein (Saddam's eldest child) used to punish Iraqi footballers for poor performance by making them play matches with a concrete ball in up to 50° heat, and jump off a 60' ladder into a cesspool, amongst other things. If the stories are true.

@650lb Sumo @UVee makes me want to drive a train lol

Those tunnels look creepy from the driver's cab. I would be worried about one of those goblins from Descent jumping out. :eek: @Tone C is a train driver (not tube), maybe he can advise you on a career move. You would have to be prepared for people to commit suicide under your train though, apparently it's quite a problem for drivers psychologically.

Uday Hussein (Saddam's eldest child) used to punish Iraqi footballers for poor performance by making them play matches with a concrete ball in up to 50° heat, and jump off a 60' ladder into a cesspool, amongst other things. If the stories are true.
Bielsa tried almost the same @ Leeds. Wasn't a punishment though, just an everyday thing
<goldie>

An FA Cup is nice, but these figures make tough reading. :eek:

999.png

/

Ian Wright has left MOTD after 27 years (having started when John Major was PM). This is the first MOTD (Alexander Douglas-Hume PM):

Next season it will include the (36 team) Champions League!

/

I wonder if Man U will beat City in the Community Shield as well? 🤔

An FA Cup is nice, but these figures make tough reading. :eek:

999.png

/

Ian Wright has left MOTD after 27 years (having started when John Major was PM). This is the first MOTD (Alexander Douglas-Hume PM):

Next season it will include the (36 team) Champions League!

/

I wonder if Man U will beat City in the Community Shield as well? 🤔

United is a true underdog story. The Forrest Gump of the Premier League.

He's now being linked to United. Sakes.

Noticing far more fans seem to be on board with keeping EtH after the final.

Lack of inspiring replacement options, probably.

Will say it again.....can never use injuries as an excuse, but it is obviously a huge mitigating factor. No surprise the 4 biggest underachievers of the season (United, Newcastle, Chelsea and Brighton) all were near the top of the injury table.

+The Greenwood and Sancho situations. + Rashford and Casemiro both falling off a cliff, form wise.

Same time, EtH has definitely done about as bad as possible. We were kinda lucky to even get 8th. Mount and Antony for 150m is still a massive black mark for him.

Whatever we do, it's vital we get player recruitment right in the next couple of summers. That is far more important than the manager, imo.

Noticing far more fans seem to be on board with keeping EtH after the final.

Lack of inspiring replacement options, probably.

Will say it again.....can never use injuries as an excuse, but it is obviously a huge mitigating factor. No surprise the 4 biggest underachievers of the season (United, Newcastle, Chelsea and Brighton) all were near the top of the injury table.

+The Greenwood and Sancho situations. + Rashford and Casemiro both falling off a cliff, form wise.

Same time, EtH has definitely done about as bad as possible. We were kinda lucky to even get 8th. Mount and Antony for 150m is still a massive black mark for him.

Whatever we do, it's vital we get player recruitment right in the next couple of summers. That is far more important than the manager, imo.

Don't see any way back for Erik and rightly so. I like the guy but he's been terrible this season. Even with the injuries it's inexcusable to be outplayed by relegated sides. The options are not inspiring though, agreed. But it is inevitable and yeah we have got to have a serious summer in terms of releasing dross and signing smartly.

Just saw a twitter video of City's parade. Jesus fucking Christ. Depressing scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back