• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked Prem League Thread 2023/24 v21: FA & CL Final End of Season Edition

Champions League winner is..

• Dortmund

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Madrid

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see United's injury crisis is easing, just in time for the end of the season.

haha, same for us. We started getting some of our key players back and there was two games left :rolleyes:

We've already started on our injury crisis for next season too. Botman and Lascelles are out until 2025 :cool:

First back to back FA Cup and top flight wins incoming!

405bdcb8b220fec11ae2ebb9471bc8ef.gif

Sorry but NO Elite Firm material <lol>

C'mon the Celts.

NO! :p you w me on this @650lb Sumo ?

No chance, surely?

Rashford, Bruno and Garnacho as front 3 surely?
Yeah, I imagine Rashford at striker with McTominay, Mainoo, and Amrabat in the middle. I saw one of those pre match lineups with McTominay at striker and thought it was funny.

IMG-9555.jpg

Is the FA Cup actually a big thing?

Winning Premier League
Winning Champions League
Winning Europa
Not getting sent to Division II
Winning the FA Cup ???

Back home; someone’s stuck loads of 115 charges in big blue text stickers all over the street on all the signs 😂

A lot of Red in the crowd. This must be a big deal that United made it this year...

@Arqueto good stuff, Joselu deserved it.
Even if he starts zero games next season, sub him on during CL and Copa Del Rey games for last 15-20 minutes and get couple goals out of him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back