• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked Prem League Thread 2023/24 v20 - Pray for the Abu Dhabi c**ksuckers to drop points Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah he’s going either way, fuk!!

<2>

I watched some of it this morning before I went to work. Legit don't even know who some of them were :eek:

Some of them are getting released when they come back. Having friendlies like this right after the season ends is ridiculous. All the big boys have left for the Internationals.

They were two nil down in the first few minutes 🤣

Last edited:
Something I’ve noticed from social media. If you see a retarded take from a United fan, the vast majority of the time they have a Pogba or Ronaldo profile picture. Glad to see my theory still holds true
I thought it was a decent take lollll

Bruno was twerking for a move last week saying he'll see what happens, now he's staying all of a sudden! o_O

He needs investigating too

<DCWhoa>

Love this, good solid challenges.

Saw nothing wrong me

hiding-covering-both-eyes-dog-600nw-114383710.jpg

@Arqueto
🚨 BREAKING from @UOLEsporte:

Bruno Guimarães’ £100m release clause is valid until June 24. 📅

The release clause can be paid in THREE installments. 3️⃣

The priority of Bruno is to stay in the Premier League. 🦁

@Arqueto
🚨 BREAKING from @UOLEsporte:

Bruno Guimarães’ £100m release clause is valid until June 24. 📅

The release clause can be paid in THREE installments. 3️⃣

The priority of Bruno is to stay in the Premier League. 🦁

The three payment thing is bollocks, it's all up front and Citeh are favourites ATM as they will trigger it. This Paqueta thing could mean they make a move on Bruno soon :eek:

I'll be gutted if he goes but if we get 100M up front, we can go for it this summer and spend BIG.

fuck man city!!

If they get Bruno everyone is fucked again next season :(. City will make it 5 in a row :eek:

He's carried our midfield this season and if he ends up in a midfield with Rodri and De Bruyne, it's going to be even harder to get the ball off them than it is now :(

100m gets you antony these days fam

@Arqueto

hold onto him if he's not coming to us, fuck man city

No offence bruv but I don't think he would be that interested in Arsenal. City could be another story though, as he's a fan of Pep.

We don't want to sell and if nobody triggers the release clause, his price goes up to put people off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back