• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked Prem League Thread 2023/24 v20 - Pray for the Abu Dhabi c**ksuckers to drop points Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@UVee CORBS… lfgggg!!! Still wounded I didn’t get my free laptop he promised us when I was a student. We missed out on a one troo. For the mandem not the few.

Wonder how many million they need to pay Xavi?

Comunicat del FC Barcelona: The president of FC Barcelona, Joan Laporta, has told Xavi Hernández that he is no longer the manager of the first team for the 2024-25 season.

Flick will fail so miserably lol
Think they need to pay Xavi 20m for sacking him. If true makes Laporta look like a total idiot, already struggle with their finances so sacking a manager because he said that Barca has hard time competing with Real (and other big teams in Europe).

Man utd are fucking cowards for not giving 10 Hag more time to do his thing.

If rumour is true
<36><Grimes01>

Last edited:
Yea we're still together. End of the month we celebrate my daughters 5th birthday. Jayden starts 9th grade this fall. Still playing soccer. Got a red card yesterday for dissent.

Its good to see you here. Place definitely missed you and every now and then we'd reminisce on the good old days.

He learned it all from you I'm sure <lol> I remember that legendary rage-filled FIFA unpacking stream of yours. And thanks mate, that's nice to hear.

Same tbh

@Concrete at least tell everyone to fuck off before you disappear next time. First order of business is to get that av moving again. Madelaine bless

+ she's #ABA
What a woman

Bruh I had no idea what my av even was, how do you remember? I don't think you know what day it is or what you had for breakfast, but you remember a grainy pic of a redhead's ass from 5 years ago smh my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back