• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked Prem League Thread 2023/24 v20 - Pray for the Abu Dhabi c**ksuckers to drop points Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dr J

🚨❗️Sources close to Kieran McKenna believe he would favour United if they ask him to replace Erik ten Hag.

It is understood Enzo Maresca, who would be interested in joining Chelsea, has a strong chance of landing the job.

(
@JacobSteinberg
) #CFC
This is the same guy that the media trashed Ole for having on staff, saying he’s a rookie coach that none of the players respected.

Good thing he now has Championship experience, though.

I like his sister more, but she's prolly a Man U fan too
She seems to have wiped/privated most of her social media. :(

999.jpg

Apparently Luke only has one GCSE (Sport), and wants 10 Hag to stay at Man U.

Speaking on The Football Museum Podcast, Littler was asked whether he was excited for the future at United, to which he replied: "I am. Especially for the summer, it's going to be interesting to see who we bring in."

He was then asked whether he was 'Ten Hag in' and he replied: "I want to keep him, yeah. I just don't see anyone who could come in. Obviously we've had people saying [Gareth] Southgate and Graham Potter. I've seen Potter turned down Ajax - so I just hope nothing comes to us! But I'm definitely Ten Hag in for next season."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back