• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked Prem League Thread 2023/24 v20 - Pray for the Abu Dhabi c**ksuckers to drop points Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly I actually think it's a pretty decent, creative choice. They just had two top of the market coaches in Tuchel and Nagelsmann, didn't work all that well either.

Nagelsmann getting fired last year is still one of the weirdest things. Shortly after they beat PSG and playing the whole season without a decent striker.

Sadly I actually think it's a pretty decent, creative choice. They just had two top of the market coaches in Tuchel and Nagelsmann, didn't work all that well either.

Exactly. Look at who United have appointed post Fergie.

Solid Prem manager (Moyes), legend (van Gaal), can’t miss option (Mourinho), wildcard club legend (Ole), successful up and comer (ten Hag)….. all have basically failed.

Occasionally you do get that match made in heaven, but more often than not it’s just luck and the stars aligning.

Never forget Klopp wanted Julian Brandt and Julian Draxler, but was denied and given Mo Salah instead. Also got to trade Coutinho for van Dijk and Allison. Change those 2 situations, who knows what happens.

Only reason United signed Eric Cantona was because the then Leeds manager Howard Wilkinson called Fergie trying to sign Dennis Irwin!

Why?

That cunt Riise scored an all timer against United back in the day.

Isn’t Riise a body builder these days? Or is that someone else.
Riise had a big ego back when he played.
John Carew fucked him up also on international duty once. That was just for being a dick.

Best of all Carew did it on the players bus, so everyone could enjoy it.
He not a total dick, but if you get beat up by not one, but two team mates that tells you what kind of guy he used to be

@Chules If elections could really change something they wouldn't be allowed 💡
W-Insight-1-HT-May12.jpg

🚨 🇮🇹 Italy will have SIX clubs in the Champions League if Atalanta finish 5th in Serie A!

🔷 AS Roma will enter the Champions League if Atalanta finish 5th in Serie A!
A country is only allowed five clubs in the CL.
David icke 🤯

My sister has his books and I always thought he was a fraud but maybe he’s legit :eek:

8ur9hiwterta1.jpg

H4MGKYLHTNRKUJ6SP7YYRSHVSU.jpg

FALzUMWXIAEhqM6.jpg

@Deffid got a Loch Lomond 18 on 40% off, which put it cheaper than most entry level 10 yo single malts.

46% abv, ncf. Peated with a sweet fruity palate. No info on the bottle re casks, but probably a wine cask of some kind - says American Oak, which usually means bourbon. Not sure what to make of it. It's a pretty agressive and busy. Despite it being an 18, feels younger.

Worth a try if you see it on sale

But it's an ugly bottle. Not a thing you want displayed.
This one? [Edit: bottle]

single-malt-18-years_5000x.jpg

Last edited:
Toon Legend Craig Bellamy - yes or no? @Arqueto @650lb Sumo
No, although he did run all over the place for Shearer when his legs had gone
With respect to @Arqueto I would say yes. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He seems to be a bit of a prima donna maybe? Like one of these people who is very talented but demanding and difficult to work with. You can get racehorses like that too. I don't know, I haven't looked into his various problems much, maybe some of it is other people's, such as Souness's, fault. He has an MMA gym in Cardiff now.

He seems to be a bit of a prima donna maybe? Like one of these people who is very talented but demanding and difficult to work with. You can get racehorses like that too. I don't know, I haven't looked into his various problems much, maybe some of it is other people's, such as Souness's, fault. He has an MMA gym in Cardiff now.
His stint at city under Mancini was pretty decent too

Man had PACE

He was only here for four seasons (missed a lot of his third season) and tried to undermine Sir Bobby Robson, who is a Newcastle legend.

Bellamy was decent for us but calling him a club legend. Hell nah fam.

As a big Rishi Sunak fan I will defend him here. Your team doesn't have to be in a tournament for you to enjoy it, and who knows whether all of those people support Wales?

Do they use golf clubs?
Probably not, but apparently Bellamy was investigated for bullying while working as an academy coach, in 2019, and went bankrupt in April last year. [Edit: I don't think he owns or controls the MMA gym any more.] He does seem to be one of those people who generate drama around him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back