• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked Prem League Thread 2023/24 v20 - Pray for the Abu Dhabi c**ksuckers to drop points Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me when the gym thots come in
Was gonna post that Indian prem faces grin emoji under the tweet to make you laugh but the sites dieded :(

Was gonna post that Indian prem faces grin emoji under the tweet to make you laugh but the sites dieded :(
PAYDatta-Phuge-wearing-solid-gold-shirt.jpg

@UVee @BroRogan

Teenager chules faves

Do I pay £130 just to see them? I only really like two other bands at the fest and they’ve put one at the same time as them 😂 one of my friends is down on going too so need to decide lol

@UVee @BroRogan

Teenager chules faves

Do I pay £130 just to see them? I only really like two other bands at the fest and they’ve put one at the same time as them 😂 one of my friends is down on going too so need to decide lol

Very pricey for a 45 minute set! I'd only go if I saw other bands and that too.

Very pricey for a 45 minute set! I'd only go if I saw other bands and that too.
Leaning towards allowing it for said reason. I can get a heat RDY arsenal shirt for that price 😂 Funeral for a friend and against the current are the only other bands I’d pay to see from the rest lol. They better announce a solo tour and new music. Never thought they’d play again 🥺

Holy cherry picked stats, Batman.

Wenger was with Arsenal, for what, 22 years?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back