• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked Prem League Thread 2023/24 v20 - Pray for the Abu Dhabi c**ksuckers to drop points Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best squad in Europe but I wouldn't bet on them taking it.

Keep hearing this, but it is clearly based on the attackers.

The defense and GK is actually pretty shockingly bad, and still feel they are top midfielder short as well.

Unless Southgate can perfect a 3-2-5 formation, I fear itā€™ll be another ā€œbraveā€ semifinals defeat.

@650lb Sumo I'm sure you've heard about Lars Vaular, but I just found out that his Leeds song "Gary Speed" had a video.
It also have english subtitles for all y'all.
Not the greatest song, but he's a good guy. and he kinda looks like De Gea

The Toon just beat Spurs in that post season game in Australia. It was 1-1 after 90 minutes but we won on pens 5-4.

gyJxUKp.png

@650lb Sumo I'm sure you've heard about Lars Vaular, but I just found out that his Leeds song "Gary Speed" had a video.
It also have english subtitles for all y'all.
Not the greatest song, but he's a good guy. and he kinda looks like De Gea

<5>

t03b-A.gif

Goalkeepers: Diogo Costa (Porto), Jose Sa (Wolves), Rui Patricio (AS Roma)

Defenders: Antonio Silva (Benfica), Danilo Pereira (Paris St Germain), Diogo Dalot (Manchester United), Goncalo Inacio (Sporting), Joao Cancelo (Barcelona), Nelson Semedo (Wolves), Nuno Mendes (PSG), Pepe (Porto), Ruben Dias (Manchester City)

Midfielders: Bruno Fernandes (Manchester United), Joao Neves (Benfica), Joao Palhinha (Fulham), Otavio Monteiro (Al Nassr), Ruben Neves (Al-Hilal), Vitinha (PSG)

Forwards: Bernardo Silva (Manchester City), Cristiano Ronaldo (Al Nassr), Diogo Jota (Liverpool), Francisco Conceicao (Porto), Goncalo Ramos (PSG), Joao Felix (Barcelona), Pedro Neto (Wolves), Rafael Leao (AC Milan).

He used a Newcastle United email to accept the Man U position before anyone had even approached the club and he was talking to Berrada and giving away the details of his contract while Berrada was on gardening leave himself.

What a clown šŸ¤” Ashworth is turning out to be. He completely missed Tonali's gambling addiction and has broken a bunch of NDAs he had in place with Newcastle and Brighton, as well as dropping Berrada in the shit with City.

What a mess

He used a Newcastle United email to accept the Man U position before anyone had even approached the club and he was talking to Berrada and giving away the details of his contract while Berrada was on gardening leave himself.

What a clown šŸ¤” Ashworth is turning out to be. He completely missed Tonali's gambling addiction and has broken a bunch of NDAs he had in place with Newcastle and Brighton, as well as dropping Berrada in the shit with City.

What a mess

No idea what all these suits are supposed to do......we've seemingly brought in about 168 of them in the last 3 months. Sporting Director, Director of Football, Director of Footballing Operations, Director of Sporting Operations, Director of Transfer Operations, Director of Transfer Planning, Chief Executive in Charge of Transfer Operations, Chief Executive of Sporting Solutions, Director of football operations, Director of football negotiations etc etc

Starting to come across as "jobs for the boys".

Last edited:
No idea what all these suits are supposed to do......we've seemingly brought in about 168 of them in the last 3 months. Sporting Director, Director of Football, Director of Footballing Operations, Director of Sporting Operations, Director of Transfer Operations, Director of Transfer Planning, Chief Executive in Charge of Transfer Operations, Chief Executive of Sporting Solutions, Director of football operations, Director of football negotiations etc etc

Starting to come across as "jobs for the boys".
HS5YQmxGcwN6E8WvX6Td1iQ_X7hm0_GgHvpHt0WO-zE.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back