Locked Prem League Thread 2023/24 v20 - Pray for the Abu Dhabi c**ksuckers to drop points Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@lsa @BAM @Chules @Arqueto @helax @Carl Drogo

Taco Tuesday.

I could eat

Spicy-Cheesy-Beef-Tacos-with-Creamy-Guacamole-Scrambled-Chefs-Recipe-735x1103.jpg

I mentioned him recently here @Chules ;)looked good in the second half of the season but atm would NOT say one of my top 5 Bundesliga centre forwards
Would be cheaper than Osimhen though (and 5 years younger + not going to Afcon is nice too).

If we look at Bundesliga forwards, they arent getting Kane. Guirassy going to Dortmund no?
Dont think Boniface is leaving Leverkusen just yet, Openda maybe and Undav loaned from Brighton.
Gyokeres also costs more than Sesko?
So yeah age and transfer fee wise Sesko could be a steal (maybe David from Lille could turn out even better transfer if he leaves).

@Rawex makes sense in that way, yes. You named the other strikers... I also didn't want to say that I don't rate him or seeing him negative. But had to point out that he only had a good half season so far here ;)

@Rawex makes sense in that way, yes. You named the other strikers... I also didn't want to say that I don't rate him or seeing him negative. But had to point out that he only had a good half season so far here ;)
Just wondering how good he is, havent seen him play but a young and somewhat hyped forward with low market value. Scored fair amount of goals (and add his assists).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back