Locked Prem League Thread 2023/24 v20 - Pray for the Abu Dhabi c**ksuckers to drop points Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LEWIS540 it's not like we didn't expect this to happen. All top dogs in all federations are willing to help someone out for a price.

It's like with Putin. He just have to make it seem like someone fell from a window, got poisoned by accident, or were on a plane that somehow crashed... And there's nutting we could do 'bout it

<VinceCa$h>

Obviously, yeah.

We have to pretend to be liberal and like these scumbags because we are whores who want a piece of their pie.

Deep down we can’t stand them and what they represent.

It’s utterly predictable and I guess a portion of fans or the population are either ignorant to it, or at least pretend to be.

Not saying our government is much better, but we at least don’t let them buy our teams or whole sports

@LEWIS540 it's not like we didn't expect this to happen. All top dogs in all federations are willing to help someone out for a price.

It's like with Putin. He just have to make it seem like someone fell from a window, got poisoned by accident, or were on a plane that somehow crashed... And there's nutting we could do 'bout it

<VinceCa$h>
innit.

Israel and the USA killed the Iran president. Rip

@BroRogan watching the Navarrete v Berinchyk card now. You end up watching it? Saw you in the thread in the lead up.

Edit - jesus re Norman v Santillan :eek:

Yep. I usually watch the boxing fights too on Saturday nights and lurk around in the PBPs ;) was more entertaining than the main event - brutal KO.

Would do this if I had a few gooners with me lol, on sight imo, Chelsea bastards

<lmao><lol>South London - strictly business!

innit.

Israel and the USA killed the Iran president. Rip

Funny, but also entirely possible.
Norwegian pundits are confused why he would get on a helicopter in such bad weather.

Anyway, if this leads to a more secular guy in charge it would be all worth it.

Religion is holding us back (no offence to any morons)
<{yahyou}>

These pricks barely beat anyone In the top 6 this year apart from Man U. Mentality. Want Man U to beat them now

Fact Check

(These are the final Top Six, not necessarily who was in the Top Six when they played.)

Arsenal 1 - 0 Man City
Man City 0 - 0 Arsenal

Man City 1 - 1 Liverpool
Liverpool 1 - 1 Man City

Aston Villa 1 - 0 Man City
Man City 4 - 1 Aston Villa

Man City 3 - 3 Spurs
Spurs 0 - 1 Man City (FA Cup)
Spurs 0 - 2 Man City

Chelsea 4 - 4 Man City
Man City 1 - 1 Chelsea

Man City 1 - 0 Chelsea (FA Cup)

Won: 4
Drew: 6
Lost: 2

/

PL Winners by points:

999.png

91 points = eighth equal out of 32. Man City '23 - '24 are also sixth equal by PPG.

Areola!?
Tarkowski!? I mean I like that it's not just the usual suspects but those names seem random!

They going just after stats on each position. I don't know, it's always funny to check their teams but I don't agree with everything.

And of course my PL team of the season was more legit ;)

3-5-2 Manager Emery

Pickford
van Dijk - Saliba - Udogie
Rice - Rodri
Saka - Foden - Gordon
Palmer - Watkins

@Arqueto :rolleyes:🐘

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back