Locked Prem League Thread 2023/24 v20 - Pray for the Abu Dhabi c**ksuckers to drop points Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I imagine they will purchase their way out of their 115 charges, point deductions, relegation, etc. and be allowed to keep their trophies.

For sure, they’ll go on to win more.

Dr. J, these messages are making you sound like a sore loser. Besides Dr. Chules, how many sore losers are in this thread?

LEWIS540, are you a sore loser?

@LEWIS540

I've moved around a bit, lived in a couple of different countries. Now I'm in Switzerland. Overall things have been good, moving forward. How about you, still with the missus?

@Dr J no wife but it's on the list, if you know any single doctor lady going to a conference in Basel, think of your boy Con.
Yea we're still together. End of the month we celebrate my daughters 5th birthday. Jayden starts 9th grade this fall. Still playing soccer. Got a red card yesterday for dissent.

Its good to see you here. Place definitely missed you and every now and then we'd reminisce on the good old days.

Last edited:
Dr. J, these messages are making you sound like a sore loser. Besides Dr. Chules, how many sore losers are in this thread?

LEWIS540, are you a sore loser?

@LEWIS540
Not sure what to say. Circle back to that post when City gets fined for their 115 breaches, gets no point deductions that result in titles being stripped, and then go on to win more trophies.

@BroRogan there's just too much sport to keep up with, and this summer's going to be busy with Euro 2024 and the Olympics amongst others. I want to see if I can get to a Northern Superchargers match in the Hundred as well. Anyway it's the PL Darts semis and final on Thursday (in the O2 in London):

Littler vs Smith
Humphries vs MVG

Littler is an absolute beast - he's top of the table, but Cool Hand Luke interestingly is favourite to lift the trophy.

https-www-instagram-com-p-871934336.jpg

Luke Humphries supports Leeds @Ignicious

0_lukehumphries180_1628180817_2633694046298105401_10033606020.jpg

@650lb Sumo Super busy summer for sports fans indeed. I like it! Btw there will be a Euro Kicktipp prediction again of course! More infos very soon *here* 😺 hoping for some familiar Sherdog faces 👍

Also had in mind that the Darts PL gonna be finished soon. Will probably watch on Thu ;)

Pic 4 - MVP of the season. 2. Guirassy

@Chules @Deffid @Ignicious @xtramob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back