• Yes

• No

• Ponch In!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dark day in human history
tenor.gif

It's over, Biden won but a lot of lawsuits on the way.
I think we’re arguing semantics here. Votes are still being counted, and there has been no official call from the states as far as I’m aware. The news organizations have “called it” in the sense that they don’t see a way back for Trump, and they’re usually spot on with this stuff. It’s not officially over. There will likely recounts and legal battles that will drag things on before it’s official—a Hail Mary from Trump’s own 20 kind of thing.

I think we’re arguing semantics here. Votes are still being counted, and there has been no official call from the states as far as I’m aware. The news organizations have “called it” in the sense that they don’t see a way back for Trump, and they’re usually spot on with this stuff. It’s not officially over. There will likely recounts and legal battles that will drag things on before it’s official—a Hail Mary from Trump’s own 20 kind of thing.

I wonder if Kamala will be pull a Cheney

I wonder if Kamala will be pull a Cheney
Things really depend on GA. I can’t see Biden standing up to the progressive wing of the left, but I also don’t see many progressive policies passing a Republican Senate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back