Prem League Thread 2020/21 V12: Manchester United Top Of The League Edition- GGMU - F Klopp

hope you are all doing gucci right now

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chules
You should hit up this horse for some tips

C H A P still getting em wet after two years apart and you're getting binned after taking a week off!

I’ve not gotten binned, just have placement in the middle of nowhere for the next 10 weeks soon and we’re in a lockdown here so sadly I’ve not seen her since new years lol

I’ve not gotten binned, just have placement in the middle of nowhere for the next 10 weeks soon and we’re in a lockdown here so sadly I’ve not seen her since new years lol
oh.

You should still talk to that horse.

Ronnie Pickerings day started off with a bunch of unnecessary flicks, trying to impress the dollybirds. Spraying balls all over the pitch. A goal from the top corner.
The journalist scribbled down many notes, such as praising his “horny right foot” “strong leadership qualities” and “he might have lost his hair, but has not lost a step from his PKFC days”
Then came a hard brexit tackle, clattering while getting the ball so it was clean, harsh and fair. A teammate helped him up and he said “gracias negrito” which was overheard by an opponent who was just coming back from a peaceful protest earlier in the the day. They (they as in that was their pronoun, not used in this context as a general statement) screamed “WTF DID YOU JUST SAY” and all hell broke loose, postponing the game
The journalist, after taking a knee, slams his fist on the table and departs
“Not again”

:eek:

@Carl Drogo

I give it 2 days and most of your organs will be sold on black market
As long as I get my 5 incha some action in my last hours, I’ll die happy.

ErnMXSCXEAIUpqN

Glad to see expert journalistes going after the real issues. Instead of the ones breaking rules, drunk driving etc which are not distractions in any way

Wish he would focus on feeding his teammates instead, in the summer he can deal with that

Ronnie Pickerings day started off with a bunch of unnecessary flicks, trying to impress the dollybirds. Spraying balls all over the pitch. A goal from the top corner.
The journalist scribbled down many notes, such as praising his “horny right foot” “strong leadership qualities” and “he might have lost his hair, but has not lost a step from his PKFC days”
Then came a hard brexit tackle, clattering while getting the ball so it was clean, harsh and fair. A teammate helped him up and he said “gracias negrito” which was overheard by an opponent who was just coming back from a peaceful protest earlier in the the day. They (they as in that was their pronoun, not used in this context as a general statement) screamed “WTF DID YOU JUST SAY” and all hell broke loose, postponing the game
The journalist, after taking a knee, slams his fist on the table and departs
“Not again”

Magisterial post

40 armed robbers against 1 guy with a knife. Hell of a bottleneck or a grand exaggeration of the number of assailants.

@Da Speeit would tap him in 45 seconds knife or not

40 armed robbers against 1 guy with a knife. Hell of a bottleneck or a grand exaggeration of the number of assailants.

@Da Speeit would tap him in 45 seconds knife or not
Huh?
And yeah forsure.

Been hitting a weird stride rolling lately. My top game has come along, it's nuts just smeshing for a whole round @Rebelfett
Feels so right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back