Prem League Thread 2020/21 V11: All I Want For Christmas is a 442 Edition

Do you wish your fellow prem threaders a Merry Christmas?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely agree
Also very intrigued to see how Brandon does on his the right, being a Right Footed player an all.

Williams will do well I reckon. I really like what I've seen of Axel to be honest, I'm looking forward to a 90mins viewing of him in a game that he SHOULD, on paper, be bossing. Bailly is the perfect compliment to him, aggression and composure as a pair. If we struggle tonight with this team, I'd be worried! I'm going 3-1, or 4-1, something like that.

This is actually the thing I'm most looking forward to, along with 90mins for Donny hopefully. If this team can't comfortably beat a reasonably good Championship side, we need to have serious words about the quality of our squad. Any kind of win would be a win, granted, but I want to see a statement tonight. A real statement.

Have you seen United play these last 5 years?

Should be comfortable 3-0.

Would not be surprised if we need to bring on Rashford/Martial/Bruno to scrape a 2-1.

Williams will do well I reckon. I really like what I've seen of Axel to be honest, I'm looking forward to a 90mins viewing of him in a game that he SHOULD, on paper, be bossing. Bailly is the perfect compliment to him, aggression and composure as a pair. If we struggle tonight with this team, I'd be worried! I'm going 3-1, or 4-1, something like that.
My only concern is the 3 behind Greenwood, though I'm glad they are playing i'm not overly confident any of them have a future.. I love Mata though don't get me wrong, I just hope they can create some service for the lad up front.. They should be able to though in this game.

just speaking from my heart that's all

so sad Trumpo is going

wokeism and china are taking over the world.
Chules pls shut the hell up and make a new thread

<BlackPinkStab>

@Deffid

<{1-8}>

<Eek2.0><Eek2.0> that's Fritzles "racist tweet from 10 years ago appears" situation LOL <45>

enc3isvxyaua9pnv1k5d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back