Prem fred post season rigamortis edition

Biggest World Cup flop?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would rather go with Marco Rose than Lucien Favre as HC.

this u fam

c5264c60f1bcc957023e1a6a0edca532.jpg

In my mind:

Johnny+Depp+Bad+Hair+Day+2002+-W74U4DSjSzl.jpg

In reality:

Hurleylost.PNG

how much you weigh?!? :eek:

you need to go on the frozen pizza diet. I can train you

Disclaimer: I'm not an expert.

Currently over 16 stone.

14 would be acceptable.

Would have abs at 13.

already actually done that last month (she really did have an appointment) fml
At 11 (or whenever you need to go) tell them you have thecworst headache and need to leave for the day?

@frenzy

the story xQc just told on stream - his neighbors were getting the J U I C E

Currently over 16 stone.

14 would be acceptable.

Would have abs at 13.

ah that's not bad with work

Last year in july, I weighed myself and found out I was 220lbs. I nearly had a mental breakdown again coz I let myself baloon so quickly again. On that same day, my mum ordered a massive pizza without telling me and i was like "Eat today, WE GO AGAIN TOMORROW".

And that kickstarted my TSTness.

The difference from 220-160 (where I am now) is fucking huge. Especially in my face.

At 220 my face so fucking fat.

ah that's not bad with work

Last year in july, I weighed myself and found out I was 220lbs. I nearly had a mental breakdown again coz I let myself baloon so quickly again. On that same day, my mum ordered a massive pizza without telling me and i was like "Eat today, WE GO AGAIN TOMORROW".

And that kickstarted my TSTness.

The difference from 220-160 (where I am now) is fucking huge. Especially in my face.

At 220 my face so fucking fat.

I'm 6ft, so I'm not quite morbidly obese, but getting there. 8 years of gaining a pound every couple of months.

Think I was 160 when I was 12!

I'm 6ft, so I'm not quite morbidly obese, but getting there. 8 years of gaining a pound every couple of months.

Think I was 160 when I was 12!

yeah you're lucky

im like 5'8/9 so it's fucking horrible for me hahaa

@frenzy

the story xQc just told on stream - his neighbors were getting the J U I C E

Disgusting events, he could have been killed. Hope his neighbors move out immediately. Let the pogchamp eat doggie

Currently over 16 stone.

14 would be acceptable.

Would have abs at 13.
Went shopping in banana republic other day. Tried a few slim shorts on to see if i could pull it off.

Looked like a fat Angus Young FFS.

Im 6'2 but all torso. Have short legs. Had to take me socks off cuz i looked like Bobby Hill lol

Bought a cpl pairs but will deffo have to wear roomy untucked oxford chambray shirts to go with.

Prime Jimmy Page (without the 13 year old girls)!!!!!!!
An old neighbour mate of mine back home, a huge metal fan, went for the prime bobby plant in early 90's but ended up getting a mix of Garth(waynes world) & Valderrama

mustve used a shoe-horn to squeeze into his jeans

Went shopping in banana republic other day. Tried a few slim shorts on to see if i could pull it off.

Looked like a fat Angus Young FFS.

Im 6'2 but all torso. Have short legs. Had to take me socks off cuz i looked like Bobby Hill lol

Bought a cpl pairs but will deffo have to wear roomy untucked oxford chambray shirts to go with.

Think Euro sizes are different to US but I'm wearing XL T-shirts right now and they are getting a little tight for my liking (though I do go for the Manc baggy look).

38, so am about ready to give up on life anyway!!!!!

Is it time to change the stadium name to Emeryates yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back