• Ederson when Asked to Make the Simplest Saves

• Curtois with his Legs Open

• Oblak in a Penalty Shootout

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"guys pls let me in the cool club"

I'm already in you dull cunt

Stick to chasing unobtainable men and paying £5pm to sub to a twitch streamer you fancy

mug

@Chules @frenz @Clear Winner @Concrete @xtramob

Unlucky guys, I tried to tell you guys but you shot me down. I'm not the type to say I told you so, so I'll take the high road and wish you best

SYKE!!!

bork1}bork1}

I told y'all I want all the smoke and i'm gonna hold over you're heads for the whole season @weo @Carl Drogo
z2hTbOq.gif

I watched Justice League. Not an Affleck fan at all tbh but i still quite enjoyed it. Gadot was good in it.

I know I made it but I fucking love that AV - top 3 in prem thread history imo

I watched Justice League. Not an Affleck fan at all tbh but i still quite enjoyed it. Gadot was good in it.
JL is not the worst movie of the year but when you consider that they had head start with Nolan's Batman trilogy (first movie came out 3 years before Ironman 1). As mentioned before their heroes and villians were more known the public.

Only to be blown out of the water by pretty much every single Marvel movie. Smh

JL is not the worst movie of the year but when you consider that they had head start with Nolan's Batman trilogy (first movie came out 3 years before Ironman 1). As mentioned before their heroes and villians were more known the public.

Only to be blown out of the water by pretty much every single Marvel movie. Smh
I recorded Avengers: Age of Ultron.

Wife is busy af at work. Aint getting home till 9pm every night so am living like a latch key kid at the moment.

Binged through 4 ep's of Narcos: Mexico last night.

Ramsey getting 300k a wk from Juve

Have to think that is bad news for Utd. Already had to trigger De Gea & Martial contract extensions.

Levy will have a job on convincing Eriksen to commit to a new contract for anything less than Kane's 200k a wk as well.

Will have his pick of Clubs where he wants to play too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back