Prem Fred 2019 v.5: The Scouse vs The Gooners . . . top of the table clash

Liverpool vs Arsenal - who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Well gonna be a tough game
We'll drop points again. Team is clueless without Messi and Valverde just doesn't adapt anymore. It's good though, it's getting boring wrapping up LL in March so hopefully you guys and Atleti can get a nice cushion early on so we can try to catch you guys and make it interesting.

We'll drop points again. Team is clueless without Messi and Valverde just doesn't adapt anymore. It's good though, it's getting boring wrapping up LL in March so hopefully you guys and Atleti can get a nice cushion early on so we can try to catch you guys and make it interesting.
I wanna see what Hazard, Jovic and Bale can do together.

Him & Goldbridge are on blob

Joking aside every part of my “upset” post is a fact and it’s incorrect to say otherwise.

But yeah I’m definitely frustrated because of that, another missed penalty, another goalkeeper mistake from a guy who was one of the few positive things over the last few years. Throw in me personally watching how garbage Palace were last week, and today how they didn’t do shit outside of the goals. I don’t know how you wouldn’t be if you were a fan

It’s just tiring to see the same shit every morning. Every team that bunkers down is impenetrable. No creativity, no depth. Great job taking out some of the trash but you need to actually replace them too. I’m just glad I didn’t have any expectations this season

You know that every one of those was an actual foul right?

They also missed a penalty from Martial literally getting pulled down while shooting it and that “dive” when he got hacked on the kneecap, but yeah United gets all the calls. Had to read the thread and this had to be one of the dumbest things I’ve read today
giphy.gif

@Zer , there’s a torch that needs passing.

Damn, Kovalev with a great finish. Nice bounceback from 2 rounds ago.

Joking aside every part of my “upset” post is a fact and it’s incorrect to say otherwise.

But yeah I’m definitely frustrated because of that, another missed penalty, another goalkeeper mistake from a guy who was one of the few positive things over the last few years. Throw in me personally watching how garbage Palace were last week, and today how they didn’t do shit outside of the goals. I don’t know how you wouldn’t be if you were a fan

It’s just tiring to see the same shit every morning. Every team that bunkers down is impenetrable. No creativity, no depth. Great job taking out some of the trash but you need to actually replace them too. I’m just glad I didn’t have any expectations this season
Was like watching what happened to Bayern Munich in '99.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back